Jeremy's roughs for project 1

Post links to your Project One websites for discussion and feedback.
ekfulton

Re: Jeremy's roughs for project 1

Post by ekfulton »

Hi Jeremy~

I like design one the best. I feel that the monocromatic look is very crisp and clean, and the black and white photo of you is great. I also like the gradients you have used and the button glass look is very effective. If it was me, I'd take a look at the last paragraph of text; I know you have it set up to flow around the photo box, but that last paragraph seems too wide to me. I wonder if left aligning the last paragraph with the first two paragraphs would be easier on the eyes?

On design 2, totally different feel from design one, which I like since it gives two real distinct designs to evaluate. I like the color choices and the side navigation layout. Same thing here with paragraph width as in design 1, although its the first paragraph on this design. Same recommendation applies. Also, I'm not a fan of the typeface you chose for the top.

Overall, I like the work you've done. Nice work.
E.K. Fulton
ekfulton@gmail.com | 775-298-1515 mobile

Siri

Post by Siri »

Jeremy, I have to say that I'm favouring your first design over the second. While I am liking the colour scheme and layout of the second, the first is just as good and seems more like 'you.' You're right that it's a lot of black, perhaps you should consider using a spot colour in addition to the black and white? That way you can play around with tints, and it wouldn't be overwhelming or the colour wouldn't take anyone by surprise.
Cristina Sánchez
| cristina_sanchez@mail.tmcc.edu
| Having the time of your life.

mel_nunez

Post by mel_nunez »

Hello Jeremy, very cool concepts both of them look really organized and clean. The pages are easy to navigate and all the information is there. :lol:
Jose nunez

Justin Hubert

Post by Justin Hubert »

Hey Jeremy,

Okay I like the colors on the second one, but I like the photo and the layout on the first one. I do think that the glare is a little strong on the top bar where you have placed your name.
Justin Hubert

Dylan

Post by Dylan »

I think the layout of the first is much stronger, but I would throw at least 1 color in there.
Raymond Dylan Bivens