Project 2 first critique - Alexey Makovskiy

Post links to your Project Three websites for discussion and feedback.
Landsknecht

Re: Project 2 first critique - Alexey Makovskiy

Post by Landsknecht »

I like the second set (the drawn ones) more than the photos. Really nice work.
Jeremy Winkler
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Quotes found on the internet are not always accurate - Abraham Lincoln

I'mNicole

Post by I'mNicole »

Heya Alexey.

The layout on the first is very clean and organized. It feels professional but also kind of corporate to me, especially with the images you chose at the bottom. I'm not a big fan of how you keep repeating "Penny Juice" in your links, and I'm really going back and forth on the background. I think it does need that color, especially against the white copy area, but it's almost too distracting and how it's going against the rainbow lines in your header hits me oddly.

The second one has a much more inviting, playful, and friendly kind of feel. The artwork is exceptional and the wooden planks as your links is wonderful. I also like how you've incorporated that artwork on your content pages, and I think it would be so awesome if you could have little bubbles of dialogue pop up from the kid when you roll over him. The copy area feels too empty to me though, and like it's a lot of wasted white space, so maybe try to incorporate a little color or a faded background image in that container or something.

Personally, I like the second better.
"The world is full of ignorant people who don't know what you have just found out." - Unknown

unrepentant nerd/bookworm/geek,
Nicole Hicks

Dylan

Post by Dylan »

I like your first design better. The cartoons are for attracting kids, but its really about selling to the suppliers with this website it would seem. The first one conveys their company better I think.
Raymond Dylan Bivens

freem110

Post by freem110 »

I like the second one, its large, blocky and perfect for a kids juice website! Good use of color, balance and Rhythm. I truly enjoy it!
Brian Freeman

Juan Vazquez Lopez

Post by Juan Vazquez Lopez »

hello Alexis,
You really had a really good surgery in your web page, I can say that I like better the first layout, the imagery that you used fits perfect with the concept of the page also i like how you play with colors. nice job
Juan Vazquez Lopez