Justin Hubert Project 2

Post links to your Project Three websites for discussion and feedback.
donnalouwho

Re: Justin Hubert Project 2

Post by donnalouwho »

Super great improvements on the website. This is my gym, too! I'm embarrassed of their website, you should make them use your design. :) I like the second design best. Very clean and easy to find your way around. Looks good. I would also agree with the others and maybe throw a different color in there maybe a red or something a bit brighter here? Otherwise, nice work! I still hate going there, though... :lol:
Donna Harn

DustDjinn

Post by DustDjinn »

I enjoy layout two but I would love to see a darker blue, The gym and images say "Lets Do This!" but the color says "after tea with the fair lady society."
Dustin Hill

Landsknecht

Post by Landsknecht »

The larger second design in more compelling. Maybe more of brighter colors from the logo? The gym really needs your help!!
Jeremy Winkler
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Quotes found on the internet are not always accurate - Abraham Lincoln

I'mNicole

Post by I'mNicole »

Heya Justin.

I like the organization on the first one. It's clear and to-the-point. The picture you chose for the homepage is amazing too. I think their name needs to be a bigger focal point, and I kind of want "24 Access" to either be in or out of the blue container, not in the middle. I'm also not sure I've ever seen a link saying "Regarding Us," haha, so that catches my attention.

The second one feels busier to me, more gym-like. I like the bold gym name on the homepage and it also has that clear navigation going on. I'm going back and forth on everything being in one big container; I'd kind of like to see subcontainers for your content.

Personally, I like the second better.
"The world is full of ignorant people who don't know what you have just found out." - Unknown

unrepentant nerd/bookworm/geek,
Nicole Hicks

Dylan

Post by Dylan »

Both of your designs are so much better than the original, its hard to decide. I think I like the second one slightly more, just because the first one seems a little too cookie cutter. Nice job!
Raymond Dylan Bivens

freem110

Post by freem110 »

Second design is awesome! It looks very professional! Nice use of colors they work very well!
Brian Freeman

mawpe

Post by mawpe »

the second design seems more inviting as far as navigation. they are both worlds better than the original
Mark Pederson