Aharon Williams Project 2 preliminary roughs

Post links to your Project Three websites for discussion and feedback.
DustDjinn

Re: Aharon Williams Project 2 preliminary roughs

Post by DustDjinn »

Your second layout is awesome. I know what I looking at and what I'm there for.
Dustin Hill

Landsknecht

Post by Landsknecht »

Excellent job, both designs are great! I like the second one just a bit more... I think it's the overlapping.
Jeremy Winkler
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Quotes found on the internet are not always accurate - Abraham Lincoln

I'mNicole

Post by I'mNicole »

Heya Aharon.

I really like the image you used as your container background on the first one. It's so perfect for the business. The wave movement you've got going on with your links is good too, though I'd probably make it a little wider by "enrollment" so it's not touching the side. I do think the container image and the background colors blend a little too much and would like to see more distinction between them.

The bottom part of your second one is just brilliant. It looks super professional and very well-done. The navigation is a bit cleaner and your color scheme is very pleasing to the eye. I'm not a big fan of how you have turtles on both sides of "Valley Isle Aquatics," so maybe move the turtle on the right so he's overlapping the bottom part and see how that looks.

Personally, I like the second better.
"The world is full of ignorant people who don't know what you have just found out." - Unknown

unrepentant nerd/bookworm/geek,
Nicole Hicks

Dylan

Post by Dylan »

wow haha yours are such a vast improvement on the original its ridiculous. I think I prefer the second design for no particular reason, i just like the colors a bit better.
Raymond Dylan Bivens

freem110

Post by freem110 »

I feel the first design is more organized, but I do like the playful overlaps of the second. I think both ideas are strong, and will work well.
Brian Freeman

mawpe

Post by mawpe »

I feel like I drowned in the hideousness of the original site and then your excellent rebuilds gave me CPR and saved my life. thanks!
Mark Pederson

mel_nunez

Post by mel_nunez »

Aharon you did a proffessional work you got your skills!! i love the second page is truly professional. :D
Jose nunez

Justin Hubert

Post by Justin Hubert »

First one the colors are better
Justin Hubert