mark p. prelim

Post links to your Project Four websites for discussion and feedback.
nunezm

Re: mark p. prelim

Post by nunezm »

Hi Mark,
Awesome roughs! The first layout very professional clean and easy to navigate through. The color scheme is great. The second layout is very fun to look at, the shapes give it a very exciting feel to it. I personally like the second layout the shapes give it a exciting feeling to it. I agree with others about working with color scheme maybe try using the color scheme from the first layout. Great Job!!
Maria Nunez

Alexey M

Post by Alexey M »

I like the second one for its concept and circles style. I think you can play with colors a little bit more and it will look amazing.
Alexey Makovskiy

campbell_mckeogh

Post by campbell_mckeogh »

i like how creative the second lay out is

Siri

Post by Siri »

I'm liking the first one, it's very clean but still exciting, though your second one also looks like great fun and it encompasses circles, which is something that isn't used in websites very often. Play around with the colour scheme if you're going to go with the second, you're off to a strong start.
Cristina Sánchez
| cristina_sanchez@mail.tmcc.edu
| Having the time of your life.

freem110

Post by freem110 »

I really like the second concept. The circles are unique! The colors could use some work, but great layout!
Brian Freeman

Heyyou

Post by Heyyou »

Mark,

The second layout is more dynamic and creates really interesting frames for the images. I agree that the red and green color scheme can scream Christmas and is difficult to use. Perhaps working with tints and shades could change that. Good job.

Aharon
Oh stewardess, I speak jive

Aharon Williams

Landsknecht

Post by Landsknecht »

I vote for the circle layout with the rectangle color scheme!!! Excellent work.
Jeremy Winkler
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Quotes found on the internet are not always accurate - Abraham Lincoln