Project 3 (GRC Homepage) Final Version

Post links to your Project Four websites for discussion and feedback.
lsimgrc175

Project 3 (GRC Homepage) Final Version

Post by lsimgrc175 »

I went for simple, CSS only (no java or jquery). I think my hover box on the overview page differs slightly from Mac to PC but other than that it seems to work.

http://www.grc175.com/student/fall_2015 ... index.html
-End message

natsukigrc175

Re: Project 3 (GRC Homepage) Final Version

Post by natsukigrc175 »

Good job. The light blue was just too bright to me, so I would desaturated the color. but overall nice work!
Natsuki Tonuma

ravennvrmre

Post by ravennvrmre »

I agree with Natsuki the blue is a little too saturated of me and harsh against the white text. Its also a little confusing what I should be clicking and what I should just scroll over to see. Looks good though and its been an amazing semester.
Vicki Miller

NevadaCowgirl

Post by NevadaCowgirl »

Nice job. I would put some wording on your classes page with a description of the classes as an overview.
Amy Zimmerman

Computer Lover

Post by Computer Lover »

I really do enjoy the bubbly design, and even though it's not my first color choice, it's still a good one. The colors are vibrant and impressionable. I like the buttons for the links, it would have been cool if their colors rotated when you hove on them, but overall the design is very nice and friendly.
- Starla Houck

j.alexis93

Post by j.alexis93 »

Im not too fond of the color scheme. I think you should've gone with the TMCC colors that you had on the other ones. In terms of layout and organization you did a really nice job. I like how your mouse over buttons work. I just don't like that when you click on your pages it opens up a tab instead of a page.
ALEXIS ROSALES