Greetings

Please introduce yourself here. C'mon, don't be shy!

Is it necessary to create a poll

Yes
22%
NO
No votes
Maybe
No votes
Why Not
22%
Sure
56%

Total votes: 9

tandyg

Greetings

Post by tandyg »

Hi Y'all,

My name is Tandy Gach. My bad for missing the first class. I am currently enrolled in the GRC 175 for this semester. I work with design and creative media so this course will help me understand what I am working with to have desired outcomes.
Super excited to see familiar friends and new friends on this forum. I am feeling a little awkward about how much I don't know about web design and publishing. Tickled about the little bit that I might know and get to us here. Looking forward to some design skill throw downs and throw outs. I can't wait to get to class.

CHeErS

Why do we have quotes?
"A wise girl knows her limits, a smart girl knows that she has none." Marilyn Monroe
Attachments
In my shadow
In my shadow
Tandy Shadow.jpg (27.91 KiB) Viewed 628 times
Last edited by tandyg on Wed Aug 29, 2018 12:11 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Instructor
Site Admin

Re: Greetings

Post by Instructor »

Ooooh! A poll. Hello indeed.

Welcome to GRC 175, Tandy! I hope you have a great time in here. I promise we'll remedy that whole "don't know about web design" thing ASAP. I'm going to put so much knowledge in your head, you'll be shocked at how much your memory banks can hold. As always, if you have any questions, don't hesitate to contact me. I'll give you answers. I'm not sure what kind of answers, but you'll get 'em.
"Inspiration is for amateurs. The rest of us just show up and get to work." — Chuck Close

Michael Ganschow-Green - GRC 175 Instructor
mganschow@tmcc.edu | 673-8200 ext.5-2173

Stasiavous

Re: Greetings

Post by Stasiavous »

Hi Tandy!
Staci Wilson

"I used to think I was indecisive, but now I'm not too sure" -Not too sure