Project uno

Post links to your Project One websites for discussion and feedback.
giusti56

Project uno

Post by giusti56 »

Here are a few of designs I made for project one. I didn't look at any websites in particular, I just googled award winning web designs for 2018 and got inspiration from there.
Attachments
website_2.png
mobile-2.png
website-3.png
mobile-1.png
website-1.png
-Tony Giusti

tweetysmurf2350

Re: Project uno

Post by tweetysmurf2350 »

I really like your first one, however the type seems a little hard to read. Maybe make it a brighter color or increase the size a smidge.

Overall, they both look really good for roughs.

Hope this helps,

Terri
Terri J. Taber

"Happiness can be found in even the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light." - Albus Dumbledore

evexhouses

Post by evexhouses »

Hi Anthony!
You're SO talented! These look super professional and clean. I love the style and look you went for with these, my favorite has to be the city skyline one! The way you edited the background looks just like its supposed to be 3D! Also the way you made your name come out from behind the building is super cool! I would suggest maybe thickening up your paragraph a bit and also including your social media icons (unless you're putting that in the contact page). Other than that Awesome job! :D :D
~"Graphic Design is my passion" -idk

-Evelyn Lopez

agostina_renau

Post by agostina_renau »

Anthony, I love your minimalism. I can see some interactivity in those red triangles for future projects! I think you could use a more expressive type.
Agostina From Argentina

Drakula

Post by Drakula »

Hi Tony,

I love them all! but if I have to choose, the second designs of the cityscape above the clouds (Dubai?) is my favorite. It's really cool how you layered the colors over the buildings, it makes it seem like it moving. Your use of subtle color layers is really interesting. Great job!
Dana Drakulich-King

veronica chapman

Post by veronica chapman »

your work is very elegant! I love all of them. I think the hardest part will be picking which one you end up with.

Jaime Ramey

Post by Jaime Ramey »

Hi Anthony,
Really, Really nice job! I can't make the decision on which one you should use. They are both designed well and I could see both of them being used. Sorry :)
Jaime
Jaime Ramey

Jones

Post by Jones »

These are fantastic! Well done. They have a very professional and crisp feel. They flow and keep me interested and engaged.

emilyduke

Post by emilyduke »

These are great! I really like the skyline one imo, but I like the layout of the zebra one, I just feel like the type fits really well and organized in that one. All of them are great though.
Starfish ✩ emily duke

hiitsyuri24

Post by hiitsyuri24 »

Hi! I really like your zebra one! That is really cool. I would suggest that change color or fonts for first one. It is kinda hard to read. Great job!
Yuri Aoki