Sarah's Offerings...

Post links to your Project One websites for discussion and feedback.
Jones

Sarah's Offerings...

Post by Jones »

I approached this project from the perspective of clean and simple. I used simple line drawings and spices of color to help walk the eye through the design while leaving room for links and the next two projects.

These are the sites I was drawn to:

http://melaniedaveid.com/

http://www.fiftycoffees.com/

http://beautifully-weird-words.com/me/

I look forward to your hearing your feedback.

Thanx!
Attachments
project_one_moble_one_rough_prelim_sjones.jpg
project_one_mobil_two_rough_prelim_sjones.jpg
project_one_computer_rough_second_sjones.jpg
project_one_computer_one_again_rough_sjones.jpg

evexhouses

Re: Sarah's Offerings...

Post by evexhouses »

Hey Sarah! I absolutely LOVE your art style! It reminds me of a close friend that I had a while ago, Your designs are super simple but very detailed at the same time and its super cool! The minimalist color pallet that you chose really helps the whole thing come together!
I would also suggest maybe playing around a bit more with your typography on the mobile versions because all of your texts seems to blend together. Other than that I love love love it.
The Dandelion Web version is my favorite!!!
~"Graphic Design is my passion" -idk

-Evelyn Lopez

tandyg

Post by tandyg »

Hi Sarah,
Such a simple and interesting layout design for each one. The Golden Ratio design is my favorite. I wonder if there is an opportunity to explore type styles that emphasis the content with it. Great layouts.
Tandy G
GRC 175, Web Design and Publishing I, Fall 2019
Truckee Meadows Community College

agostina_renau

Post by agostina_renau »

I love the style of the first design! It definitely represents you. I would incorporate some fun typefaces to go with it.
Agostina From Argentina

kayla.pressburger

Post by kayla.pressburger »

I love the style of your layouts! The line drawings with little hints of color go together really nicely. The mountain and deer(?) skull ones are my favorite. My only suggestion is to make sure your photos have high resolution so they don't get blurry when they're on a desktop.
Kayla Pressburger

tweetysmurf2350

Post by tweetysmurf2350 »

I like the design with the mountains, the images looks so crisp and clean.

Hope this helps,
Terri
Terri J. Taber

"Happiness can be found in even the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light." - Albus Dumbledore

Drakula

Post by Drakula »

Hi Sarah,

I love your designs, they remind me of a book cover. I like the orange accent the best, it really give it the right pop of color compared to the blue and yellow (in my opinion, lol). The layouts with an illustration have a more original feel to me than the sacred geometry. Your work over all is really cool, good job!
Dana Drakulich-King

jason_hosier

Post by jason_hosier »

Wow, you've gots some great assets to work with here. Nice designs that just need to be integrated a bit. great start.
"Any law that cannot bend in a storm is destined to be broken."

veronica chapman

Post by veronica chapman »

is the artwork yours? because it's awesome! I'm not sure what an ecucator is but I'm sure you're great at it.

emilyduke

Post by emilyduke »

Hey!

These are really great, your style is awesome. I like the first two a lot, I think the simplicity with limited but bright color really pops. All of the designs look nice, but the mobiles are really unique and have nice consistencies, maybe if you made one of those into the desktop design? I like the types styles you used in those and how they are displayed (adds a lot of movement in the first design). I see the second one with the bones and think the layout and everything would be perfect for mobile.
Starfish ✩ emily duke