rough draft project1

Post links to your Project One websites for discussion and feedback.
jason_hosier

rough draft project1

Post by jason_hosier »

my resources dont have much to do with my finished project. I just think they are really cool interactive features i would like to use some day. I was inspired by a drawing that i did and i mainly wanted to integrate it into my piece.

Neave interactive game site https://neave.com/

Asgardia orbital micronation https://asgardia.space/en/

Update 09-17-2018

Ive added some work in response to your criticism. please let me know what you think everyone. Thanks.

updated 10-03-2018

template completed. criticism appreciated.
Attachments
web-logo-no-text-09-17-18.jpg
web-logo-09-17-2018.jpg
web-design-web-09-17-2018.jpg
web-design-web-2-09-17-2018.jpg
web-design-web-1.jpg
web-design-mobile-2.jpg
web1.jpg
web-rough-mobile-1.jpg
Last edited by jason_hosier on Wed Oct 03, 2018 3:33 pm, edited 3 times in total.
"Any law that cannot bend in a storm is destined to be broken."

agostina_renau

Re: rough draft project1

Post by agostina_renau »

Jason, I missed your art! I am happy I get to see it yet again. Somehow your designs are busy but they work. I think it's because your colors aren't highly saturated and it gives my eyes a break. I like that one design is minimalist and the other one is busier.
Agostina From Argentina

tandyg

Post by tandyg »

My favorites would be the first layout with the content emphasized with the larger type for the content selection. I enjoy your work.
Tandy G
GRC 175, Web Design and Publishing I, Fall 2019
Truckee Meadows Community College

Big_DaDdy

Post by Big_DaDdy »

Jason, I really like the third one down the best brother, looks clean.
The others feel a bit busy for me and maybe selecting a color pallet to work with would help create a consistency in color for your layouts.
Jason Alavez

emilyduke

Post by emilyduke »

Hey Jason!

I am definitely drawn to the last two layouts, I think the simplicity of them are really unique. I like the colors chosen a lot. I think your art is special and unique and I suggest trying to utilize that more in your web/mobile designs as an extension of yourself and leave out the selfie. Otherwise, good job!
Starfish ✩ emily duke

tweetysmurf2350

Post by tweetysmurf2350 »

Both designs are really interesting but I am more drawn to the second of the two designs. They are very visually interesting.

Hope this helps,
Terri
Terri J. Taber

"Happiness can be found in even the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light." - Albus Dumbledore

Drakula

Post by Drakula »

Hi Jason,

I like them all! The last one sticks out to me the most, it has a very personal touch. I like how you included surprise elements through out your designs with the clips of your eye ect, I wasn't expecting that. Great job!
Dana Drakulich-King

evexhouses

Post by evexhouses »

I love that you use so much color! It makes your art super lively and exciting! I would recommend not putting random shapes with drastic color choices behind large bits of text, it makes it kind of hard to read! Great Job!
~"Graphic Design is my passion" -idk

-Evelyn Lopez

Jones

Post by Jones »

The last two options are easier for my eyes to digest. I like the colors you chose, and the image on the last one is really fun.

Stasiavous

Post by Stasiavous »

Hi Jason! I'd have to say the first one is my favorite. I would remove the transparent circle behind your paragraph though. I'm not sure what it's purpose is and it's distracting. The colors are awesome and I like your description as well. The typefaces you chose are spot on.
Staci Wilson

"I used to think I was indecisive, but now I'm not too sure" -Not too sure