My roughs have fun!!

Post links to your Project One websites for discussion and feedback.
Zera-Chann

My roughs have fun!!

Post by Zera-Chann »

hi here are my rough!! Yes I draw my rough before i go into any program thats what i do

I check this site to help me with layout: https://material.io/design/
And this for case i hadthis show on my mind and wanted to check it out: http://fatezerousa.com/
Attachments
unspecified-1.jpg
rough_01.jpg
unspecified-2.jpg
unspecified.jpg

agostina_renau

Re: My roughs have fun!!

Post by agostina_renau »

You are such a talented artist. Which is a great thing, however, I think you put all the work in your amazing drawings and forgot to play around with different layouts a little bit.
Agostina From Argentina

evexhouses

Post by evexhouses »

Your drawings are so cute! I love your color choices too. I do like the first one better because it has more of a layout than the other one, do you know what fonts you're going to use yet? A nice script font would make your headline look great :D
~"Graphic Design is my passion" -idk

-Evelyn Lopez

Big_DaDdy

Post by Big_DaDdy »

Hello. I'm digging the art work...I wish I could have seen the actual complete art work that you are intending to us and see how that flows through your layout. Can't wait to check it out!
Jason Alavez

kayla.pressburger

Post by kayla.pressburger »

Your drawings are very cute and express your personality well. From what I can tell, your layout plans seem pretty nice! Looking forward to seeing the final product.
Kayla Pressburger

tweetysmurf2350

Post by tweetysmurf2350 »

I like the one with the tiger. Your drawings are great, I love them! I hope the final product lives up to this creativity.

Hope this helps,
Terri
Terri J. Taber

"Happiness can be found in even the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light." - Albus Dumbledore

Drakula

Post by Drakula »

Hello,

Your layouts are really fun! They have a great energy to them, and they seem easy to navigate. The second design with the tiger is definitely my favorite, the color scheme really pulls it all together. Great drawing!
Dana Drakulich-King

veronica chapman

Post by veronica chapman »

your drawings are sweet! But I can only see your name on one of your drawings and the font is barely readable. You must announce yourself! You are the artist! Let everybody know!!!!

Jaime Ramey

Post by Jaime Ramey »

Hi there,
I really like your drawings. I really like the blue one because it stands out. Nice job!
Jaime
Jaime Ramey

kj923

Post by kj923 »

Very nice art work! Maybe you could play around with different layouts a little bit or add some more of your art work! :)
-Kaitlyn Johnson