Project 1 preliminary

Post links to your Project One websites for discussion and feedback.
Drakula

Project 1 preliminary

Post by Drakula »

Hello,

There are a lot of very interesting websites to research. Financial websites were my main source of inspiration for this project, this is an area I like to do a lot of research in anyway. here is my list
1. https://crypton.trading/ The flow of this website comes to life as you scroll.
2.https://zerofinancial.com/ I liked the minimalism of this site, it gets to the point while feeling really modern.
3.https://csinvesting.ca/about/ This website is not the most attractive, but it really has the personality of it's content and is easy to get around.
Attachments
pr-1-rough-2w.jpg
pr_1_rough_2m.jpg
pr-1-rough-1w.jpg
pr-1-rough-1m.jpg
Dana Drakulich-King

emilyduke

Re: Project 1 preliminary

Post by emilyduke »

Hey Dana!

These look great! I am really drawn to the image/design in the first two layouts, I think that looks really cool along with the type chosen. The only thing I would suggest is maybe playing around with the color of the type/navigation boxes, possibly using the colors that are in the background? I like how you used the transparency on them, maybe a lighter color would pop a bit more!
Starfish ✩ emily duke

agostina_renau

Post by agostina_renau »

I totally get a smart numbers vibe with these designs! I think the first one is more fun.
Agostina From Argentina

veronica chapman

Post by veronica chapman »

I really like your second version. It gives the viewer a visual insight to who you are. also the colors are really nice and inviting.

tweetysmurf2350

Post by tweetysmurf2350 »

I like the rainbow motif of the first layout but I think you need more of the rainbow colors in the mobile design under it to make the designs work as one.

Hope this helps,
Terri
Terri J. Taber

"Happiness can be found in even the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light." - Albus Dumbledore

evexhouses

Post by evexhouses »

These are super awesome! I'm really drawn to the second design because I really like that you used some extra color on the photo on your heading! The layout is super easy to navigate and it looks great. But I think you should explore some extra font options!
~"Graphic Design is my passion" -idk

-Evelyn Lopez

Jaime Ramey

Post by Jaime Ramey »

Hi Dana,
I really like your picture. So cute!
I really like the background your using on the top design. Nice Job
Jaime
Jaime Ramey

Jones

Post by Jones »

I like the colors you chose for all the prelims. The picture is fun and interesting. I really dig the use of numbers and framing to help keep information orderly.

Perhaps explore other font options to help with readability?

Looks great!

hiitsyuri24

Post by hiitsyuri24 »

Hi Dana!
I really like your image! I would suggest play with fonts. Maybe you can find different one. Great job!
Yuri Aoki

kayla.pressburger

Post by kayla.pressburger »

I love how your designs reflect your interests! I also really like your background images. You might try using a different color than gray to put your body copy in to make your designs stand out a bit more!
Kayla Pressburger