project I Roughs

Post links to your Project One websites for discussion and feedback.
agostina_renau

project I Roughs

Post by agostina_renau »

Hi! It's Agostina.

Inspirational websites:

https://www.femmefatale.paris/en for the design and interactivity

https://ilovetypography.com/ for the grid layout and content

ps don't mind the color palette
Attachments
p1-rough2-desktop.jpg
p1-rough2-mobile.jpg
p1-rough1-mobile.jpg
p1-rough1-desktop.jpg
Agostina From Argentina

emilyduke

Re: project I Roughs

Post by emilyduke »

Hey Agostina!

I am definitely drawn to the first two designs, I love the light colors against the white and that colorful side bar/design on the left. I think the different type styles are really interesting and work well together. I would suggest getting rid of the constraints of the white box and just let your type design take up all of the space of the page and same for the mobile design!
Starfish ✩ emily duke

tweetysmurf2350

Post by tweetysmurf2350 »

I am really attracted to the curves and angles of the first two designs. They are very eye catching and interesting. Nice work!

Hope this helps,
Terri
Terri J. Taber

"Happiness can be found in even the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light." - Albus Dumbledore

jason_hosier

Post by jason_hosier »

Wow, I love how whimsical your design style gets. I like the first set but the second seems more appropriate for the project even though less of your personality comes through. its more subdued and minimalist which I appreciate. you are off to a great start and I look forward to seeing what this turns into.
"Any law that cannot bend in a storm is destined to be broken."

Drakula

Post by Drakula »

Hello Augostina,

I love the flow of your work. Both of your designs are pleasing to the eye, but I prefer the second designs. it's so simple but has a realistic texture, I feel like I could pull the paper off the screen. Great work!
Dana Drakulich-King

veronica chapman

Post by veronica chapman »

Ooohhh... I love the sunflowers. great play with the black and white/color!

Jaime Ramey

Post by Jaime Ramey »

HI Augostina,
I really like the colors and the design of your website page. It caught my eye and made me stop and look at it. I also like the sunflower. :) Nice job!
Jaime
Jaime Ramey

kj923

Post by kj923 »

Hello! I really enjoy your design with the sunflower! It adds the perfect amount of color in your design.

For your first design, if your background is the plain grey, then I would suggest maybe switching up the layout. I feel like its too much blank space. But if your design is just inside the white shape then, I really like the creativity and layout of it!

Good job!
-Kaitlyn Johnson

evexhouses

Post by evexhouses »

Wow you're amazing with typography, The first one is definitely my favorite. The colors are very nicely chosen and the layout is different than your usual website which I really appreciate. You should try giving it a darker background so that it pops a bit more!
~"Graphic Design is my passion" -idk

-Evelyn Lopez

Jones

Post by Jones »

The last two options are easier on my eyes. I like the images you chose. The first two are neat with how you've used typography as an image. Can you give the words more space so it's easier to read at a glance? Well done btw.