Preliminary Art Work

Post links to your Project One websites for discussion and feedback.
kj923

Preliminary Art Work

Post by kj923 »

Hi everyone, welcome to my preliminary work!

I got my photo inso from https://unsplash.com and https://www.pinterest.com. These are my go to website when I need inspiration.

My preliminary work below shows a variety of styles and colors I am drawn to.

Share your thoughts on what you do and don’t like, what I should change or replace completely.

Thanks guys :)
Attachments
project-1-web-size-2.jpg
project-1-web-size-1.jpg
project-1-mobile-size-2.jpg
project-1-mobile-size-1.jpg
-Kaitlyn Johnson

agostina_renau

Re: Preliminary Art Work

Post by agostina_renau »

I love this minimalism! Every single rough is very cool. Did you do 4 different designs or do they go together? I think you could incorporate a title.
Agostina From Argentina

tweetysmurf2350

Post by tweetysmurf2350 »

I kind of feel like your mobile designs and your computer designs don't really work together. The themes are different and they don't look very cohesive.

Hope this helps,
Terri
Terri J. Taber

"Happiness can be found in even the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light." - Albus Dumbledore

Drakula

Post by Drakula »

HI Katelyn,

Beautiful work! I like how crisp all of our layouts are and the textures really draw me in. The way you use space is very simple and effective. Great job!
Dana Drakulich-King

veronica chapman

Post by veronica chapman »

I like the last two designs the best....but where do we get to see your work?

evexhouses

Post by evexhouses »

I love all of these! They are nice and simple and I appreciate the minimalist designs, I think you should add a title of some sorts to your web page versions, maybe your name?
~"Graphic Design is my passion" -idk

-Evelyn Lopez

emilyduke

Post by emilyduke »

I think the second and the last black and white images have a good theme going if chosen, I liked your used of the transparent boxes in the first design maybe incorporating those and creating two designs that have these small consistencies? Hope this helps!
Starfish ✩ emily duke

Jaime Ramey

Post by Jaime Ramey »

Hello there,
I really like all your designs. I can't tell you which one I like more than the other. Sorry I know that doesn't help you. Beautiful Job!
Jaime
Jaime Ramey

Jones

Post by Jones »

These are great dynamic images that catch your attention quickly and keep interest on the page. I like the balance of simplicity and complexity.

Well done!

Jackal

Post by Jackal »

Hi Kaitlyn!

All of your designs are nice to look at, easy to navigate, and all of the photos you chose are just really cool! I like your first mobile concept a lot! The only thing is that your links look like they were just randomly placed in there. I would go in the direction of the second mobile idea and second desktop idea, although they don't use the same photo the black and white color schemes kinda tie them together nicely!
JACKAL
"I gotta get better at being me" - Kevin Abstract