My roughs

Post links to your Project One websites for discussion and feedback.
themeg98

My roughs

Post by themeg98 »

Hello, these are my two different layouts. My first concept was based on https://i.pinimg.com/736x/ad/cf/88/adcf ... ration.jpg
I liked this layout mainly because the background was creating a mountain range with different values of one hue.
My second layout was based on https://www.westcoastcustoms.com
I liked this site because the graphics the used were a mixture of both drawn images and pictures.
I was mainly going for a simple and clean look for my second layout while keeping color to basically nonexistent.
The second was meant to be more graphic rather than picture based.
Attachments
layout2_mobil.jpg
layout1_mobil.jpg
layout_2.jpg
layout_1.jpg
Megan Horner
"Stay made of Lightning"

agostina_renau

Re: My roughs

Post by agostina_renau »

I like these two! In one of the designs, the mountains look vectorized but the clouds real, very cool! I was going to say that you should make the bio paragraph shorter in one of the designs, but then I realized it’s a mobile design.
Agostina From Argentina

tweetysmurf2350

Post by tweetysmurf2350 »

I like the purple one better. I think that the text for your name needs to be a little bit lighter in color to make it easier to read. Just a thought.

Hope this helps,
Terri
Terri J. Taber

"Happiness can be found in even the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light." - Albus Dumbledore

Drakula

Post by Drakula »

Hello Megan,

You designs are very cool, I really like elements of both. The concept of the mountains is very fresh and smart, the front cloud on the mobile layout it looks very bright. The flow of the road design is beautiful, the way you name is bordered is very pleasing to the eye. Great job.
Dana Drakulich-King

veronica chapman

Post by veronica chapman »

really nice work. It's really well done. I think you might want to add just a little more of your own personality. I'll bet it's fabulous!

evexhouses

Post by evexhouses »

I love that you tried making a vector and a photographic design. I do think you should make your body copy on both designs a bit bigger and make the colors lighter so that their easier to read.
Other than that, Awesome Job!
~"Graphic Design is my passion" -idk

-Evelyn Lopez

kj923

Post by kj923 »

Hey Megan I really like the visuals you used in both your layouts! I would suggest making you font a little bigger in you paragraph and maybe play with your web design layouts some more. I really like your mobile ones though!

Lookin good!!
-Kaitlyn Johnson

emilyduke

Post by emilyduke »

Hey Megan,

I think both of your designs are great! I like the image just because its eye catching yet simple, so the type is very prominent. I would suggest either aligning the image to a side, like on your mobile version, or filling the entire space on the desktop design. Hope this helps!
Starfish ✩ emily duke

Jaime Ramey

Post by Jaime Ramey »

Hi Megan,
I really like both designs. The images are really good.. I love them. I also like the little bit of color you use in the 2nd design.
Jaime :D
Jaime Ramey

Jones

Post by Jones »

Hello!

I find the road options to be more intriguing, though the mountains are beautiful and have a peaceful feel to them. The road pulls me in more, and I feel more interested in what is being offered by those designs. The body text is a bit crowded under the road, perhaps play with spacing a bit on that?

They look great!