Project 1 Drafts

Post links to your Project One websites for discussion and feedback.
Aplzskins

Project 1 Drafts

Post by Aplzskins »

I was inspired by http://www.andreasknutsson.com. When tested on a computer and a cellphone it converted well and was a simple design using mostly black and white. I was also inspired by the style of http://www.getblk.com because though it is simple, it used gradients and overlapping throughout the composition.
Attachments
computerversion_02.jpg
mobileversion_02.jpg
computerversion-01.jpg
mobileversion-01.jpg
-April Skinner

"Opportunity is missed by most people because it is dressed in overalls and looks like work."
- Thomas A. Edison

“Do the best you can until you know better. Then, when you know better, do better.” —Maya Angelou

matt

Re: Project 1 Drafts

Post by matt »

Hi April,

I get to be the first to comment on your post yay! Both are visually interesting and I like both designs, but if I had to choose I would pick the second layout. To me it seems more open to different ideas.
Keep up the good work!
Matty James

hiitsyuri24

Post by hiitsyuri24 »

Hi! My favorite one is the first one. I like how you used image. I would suggest to work on your paragraph. Maybe you can find different font or make look nicer.
Yuri Aoki

Big_DaDdy

Post by Big_DaDdy »

Hi April,

Looking at your first one, feels like a lot of green to me. I do like the pose of you with your camera, however, the photo looks low resolution.
I like the second one the best.
Jason Alavez

emilyduke

Post by emilyduke »

Hey!

I like the colors in the second layout, although it seems a little unfinished whereas the first layout has a lot of nice pieces in it!
Starfish ✩ emily duke

giusti56

Post by giusti56 »

Hello, I like the second design with the camera more. I think a more expressive font and maybe two different fonts would help the overall composition of the page.
-Tony Giusti

Zera-Chann

Post by Zera-Chann »

Love the first one! The are very nice, not too bright but not to dark. I would say play with the your body copy typestyle it just seems a little to boring for me personally.

Good luck!!

agostina_renau

Post by agostina_renau »

hi April.
I like the first design better because it has more going on, rather than just a blue plain background.
Agostina From Argentina

Stasiavous

Post by Stasiavous »

I really like the first design. It's fresh and clean and professional looking. I would play around with the typeface a bit!
Staci Wilson

"I used to think I was indecisive, but now I'm not too sure" -Not too sure

raton de biblioteca

Post by raton de biblioteca »

Hi April,

I really like the images used on the first set of layouts, they have a nice depth to them. I think as an improvement the spacing between could be links could be emphasized as being separate buttons.

Best,

Rachel
Rachel Cao
We are all just having too much fun ;)