Project 1 FINAL !!

Post links to your Project One websites for discussion and feedback.
evexhouses

Project 1 FINAL !!

Post by evexhouses »

Hi everyone!
This is the final design that I picked!! It actually was my least favorite at first but it began to grow on me! Some of you guys said I had too many colors but I think it works really well with my design and does a great job expressing my personality. I think my designs solve the project because the layouts are clean and easy to understand, and perfectly reflect who I am as a designer.
Attachments
website-final.png
mobile-final.png
mobile-final-02.png
~"Graphic Design is my passion" -idk

-Evelyn Lopez

kayla.pressburger

Re: Project 1 FINAL !!

Post by kayla.pressburger »

I love how perfectly aligned your layouts are! Everything is so organized and clean, and it all fits together really well. Keep it up!
Kayla Pressburger

Drakula

Post by Drakula »

Hi Evelyn,

Your color scheme is so fresh! The layouts are very modern and easy to navigate. The switch from mobile to web is very cool, I love how out design. Great job!
Dana Drakulich-King

emilyduke

Post by emilyduke »

Hey! These are awesome and so colorful! Your layouts are so clean and modern, and your type choices work perfectly with each other. Great job!
Starfish ✩ emily duke

matt

Post by matt »

hi Evelyn
these look great! The design reminds me of they kinds of animations done in aftereffects made in illustrator. Great work!
Matty James

jason_hosier

Post by jason_hosier »

Evelyn your use of color is really great. this is gonna look so cool when its a website.
"Any law that cannot bend in a storm is destined to be broken."

Jackal

Post by Jackal »

Hey Evelyn,

I love your use of colors so much! Your designs are always so vibrant and represent your bubbly personality really well. Looks good!!
JACKAL
"I gotta get better at being me" - Kevin Abstract

Jones

Post by Jones »

I like the color transitions you have going on, the image is great and the vibe of the pages is really vibrant. The body copy is easy to see, and the information of the site is easy to locate.

tweetysmurf2350

Post by tweetysmurf2350 »

This design looks really awesome! I love the colors! If I was looking for a designer and I saw this, I would SO hire you!
Terri J. Taber

"Happiness can be found in even the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light." - Albus Dumbledore

anayaestevan

Post by anayaestevan »

A1 design here.

I love the negative space between the logo and the banner so your eyes know exactly where to go. Color scheme is great and fonts are very creative. I can't find anything I don't like. Great job!
Estevan Anaya