Project one Final

Post links to your Project One websites for discussion and feedback.
tandyg

Project one Final

Post by tandyg »

Two sites that I would aspire to be able to design and use ideas from include these two. I posted prior sites on other comments.
https://www.nationalgeographic.com/
http://www.mtv.com/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eGvT1L3Uy4s
I did visit countless sites and listened to endless tutorials on placement and link ideas. I hope to get better as time progresses in this course. Thanks for your time and interest.
Attachments
Website layout design
Website layout design
Mobile App layout design
Mobile App layout design
Tandy G
GRC 175, Web Design and Publishing I, Fall 2019
Truckee Meadows Community College

Drakula

Re: Project one Final

Post by Drakula »

Hey Tandy,

I love your name logo, its very clever. I like visuals, the mobile version stands out the most to me. I like how you added the red transparency, it really puts the page together. Great job!
Dana Drakulich-King

emilyduke

Post by emilyduke »

Hey! These designs have improved so much! I like how you simplified them and I think the way you styled your name is interesting.
Starfish ✩ emily duke

jason_hosier

Post by jason_hosier »

Tandy, looks like you put a lot of work into this one. On your web version The TMCC logo is gigantic. you could use the space to emphasize your own design elements instead of leaving it there like a billboard for TMCC.
"Any law that cannot bend in a storm is destined to be broken."

Jones

Post by Jones »

Fun images and nice calming color pallet. Perhaps make the circular image on the mobil design could be bigger and more eye grabbing? I found your name a little difficult to read, maybe make the letters bigger so it's easer so recognize at a glance? Over all I like the flow and vibe of your pages! Well done!

hiitsyuri24

Post by hiitsyuri24 »

I really like how you put your name! That is really cool!! Maybe you could move the numbers little in computer version so they are on same line.
Yuri Aoki

tweetysmurf2350

Post by tweetysmurf2350 »

Your name and logo is very eye catching. It is definitely different. I like the over all fee of your designs. Good job!
Terri J. Taber

"Happiness can be found in even the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light." - Albus Dumbledore

giusti56

Post by giusti56 »

Both designs have a very interesting look to them and draw my attention to the page. I like the mobile version a little more though.
-Tony Giusti

anayaestevan

Post by anayaestevan »

Tandy,

Designs are greatly improved here. I like the neutral color scheme. And fonts work here.

Alignments on the desktop version are bugging me. Clean those up and I think you're good!
Estevan Anaya

Jackal

Post by Jackal »

Hi Tandy!

I really like what you did with your name, it's so unique! I would try to stay consistent between your web and mobile design, the mobile one looks to different with the red color scheme. Cool background tho, nice job!!
JACKAL
"I gotta get better at being me" - Kevin Abstract