Project 2

Post links to your Project Three websites for discussion and feedback.
Jaime Ramey

Project 2

Post by Jaime Ramey »

Hi there,
The website I choose is called Vision Quest Ranch. Its a Bed and Breakfast and animals all in one. Its located in Monterey, California. The website with the room showing I would like to make a parallax website. I would like to make the animals more of the focus point and then have the rooms scroll. I think the animals are important and exciting part of this place.
My 2nd choose would be a dissolving website where the animals and the rooms would rotate. I would use more images to show the excitement of this place.
Attachments
phone 3.png
phone for project 2 second 2 .png
website project 2 example 2.png
website project 2 example 2 second page.png
phone for project 2 second 1 2second page .png
phone for project 2 .png
picture 4 .png
website project 2 example 1.png
Last edited by Jaime Ramey on Thu Oct 25, 2018 8:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Jaime Ramey

kayla.pressburger

Re: Project 2

Post by kayla.pressburger »

I like both, but I prefer your second design! The colors are really nice and it would look really cool as a parallax website. I think you could make your menu buttons smaller on both the desktop and mobile versions. Also you could definitely come up with a unique logo for the company. :)
Kayla Pressburger

Drakula

Post by Drakula »

Your designs have such a dreamy quality to them! The second design really establishes the purpose of the sight at the first glance, and it make me want to book a night now! looking forward to seeing what you do next.
Dana Drakulich-King

tweetysmurf2350

Post by tweetysmurf2350 »

I really like your first design. The image of the Zebra is really eye catching.
Terri J. Taber

"Happiness can be found in even the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light." - Albus Dumbledore

agostina_renau

Post by agostina_renau »

So far I like you color scheme and typefaces from the second layout.
to me, B&B with animals sounds awesome, maybe you'll sell me a room hehe :)
Agostina From Argentina

emilyduke

Post by emilyduke »

This b&b is SO cool, and they have really great images to work with (if thats where you got them) I like the idea of creating a parallax website, and I also like the idea of having that main home image scroll between different images of the b&b- I think as a viewer It would be nice to see a range of images and I really like that bedroom picture. Maybe a mash up of all the designs lol.
Starfish ✩ emily duke

raton de biblioteca

Post by raton de biblioteca »

The second design has more of a home-style feel to the website. After reading some of the comments, I am thinking to clear up the navigation if you used shorter words like "B&B" and just "Events" and "Zoo" for the button?
Rachel Cao
We are all just having too much fun ;)

Jones

Post by Jones »

I really like all of these. The first image of the tiger looks slightly distorted to me. Aside from that I really like the lay out and design. The color choices are great and the font is easy for me to read. The images make me want to explore the site more to find out what is going on. Well done!

veronica chapman

Post by veronica chapman »

I love all of your designs. I really like the diffused effect on the pictures.

jason_hosier

Post by jason_hosier »

these are nice images and you keep it minimalistic which is nice but without the link you expect me to actually google it or something? lol. good start.
"Any law that cannot bend in a storm is destined to be broken."