Project 2 Final

Post links to your Project Three websites for discussion and feedback.
evexhouses

Project 2 Final

Post by evexhouses »

This is my final websites for project 2! I had a lot of fun making my designs interactive, thank you for all of the comments on my prelims it really helped. I did have a lot of trouble viewing my sites on different resolutions so make sure you zoom out if you have to! Also I noticed that the text on my personal home page runs off the text area on my computer but not on the macs in the lab???
http://www.grc175.com/student/fall_2018 ... index.html

Then this is my website redesign, the navigation is my favorite part! There is no footer or contact page because I am assuming Suzanne Collins is a very private person because she has like no social media what so ever. But I will definitely find a way to show this to her!
http://www.grc175.com/student/fall_2018 ... index.html
Last edited by evexhouses on Fri Nov 09, 2018 7:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
~"Graphic Design is my passion" -idk

-Evelyn Lopez

agostina_renau

Re: Project 2 Final

Post by agostina_renau »

I love the navigation bar of project 2!! good job!!
I enjoyed visiting your website very much.
Agostina From Argentina

Drakula

Post by Drakula »

Your over all layout its very straight forward and bursts with personality! The only comment I have is site seems to be to big for the page and needs to be scrolled left to right. I love hoe you can click on her books for a link to amazon, great marketing strategy!
Dana Drakulich-King

emilyduke

Post by emilyduke »

These are awesome, of course! Great job on the navigation for proj 2 and the execution overall!
Starfish ✩ emily duke

Jones

Post by Jones »

The buttons in project 2 are fun-tastic. The sites are easy to navigate and look really slick. Strong work!

veronica chapman

Post by veronica chapman »

I love your color choices. I had a problem with my project one page, for some reason I couldn't contain the size. It looks like you might have had a similar problem because it's so big. Mine was too long? Beyond that it is really nice!

hiitsyuri24

Post by hiitsyuri24 »

I love the colors you chose and I also like your navigation. Great job!
Yuri Aoki

raton de biblioteca

Post by raton de biblioteca »

I agree with the others on this one, that navigation with the hover change is amazing! The color scheme is fantastic :)
Rachel Cao
We are all just having too much fun ;)

Instructor
Site Admin

Post by Instructor »

Oh! These are looking nice. You've done a good job transitioning your layouts into real-life HTML/CSS/jQuery websites, even if they are massive. Your color, type choices, and placement are all as strong here as they were on your Project One and Two layouts. These have great depth and texture. Both sites are easy to navigate and pull info from as needed. Your color choices are just spot on as well. The TV graphics look of your Project Two carries over nicely in a browser as well. Great jQuery work on the navigation for Project Two! What a neat subtle little effect. I always like seeing students go beyond what I've taught them on these projects.

The text runoff issue is because you built the websites to the super high resolution, massive monitors in the labs. If it's displayed on anything smaller, it only displays a tiny corner of its content. I'd recommend making things a little smaller or more liquid/flexible next time.

Good work!
"Inspiration is for amateurs. The rest of us just show up and get to work." — Chuck Close

Michael Ganschow-Green - GRC 175 Instructor
mganschow@tmcc.edu | 673-8200 ext.5-2173

kayla.pressburger

Post by kayla.pressburger »

Your websites are super clean and easy to navigate. Like others have said, I also have to zoom way out in order to see your pages at the correct size. But other than that, they work great and you did a really nice job!
Kayla Pressburger