project 2 final / agostina

Post links to your Project Three websites for discussion and feedback.
agostina_renau

project 2 final / agostina

Post by agostina_renau »

HELLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!
we are half way through the semester, yay!!!!!!!!!
I can smell the pizza party.....

This is my website:

if you are hungry, don't look at it.

I hate the contrast issue of the logo and the background BUT I like the yellow. So..

http://www.grc175.com/student/fall_2018 ... na-renaud/

thanks =)
Agostina From Argentina

Drakula

Re: project 2 final / agostina

Post by Drakula »

Great job, your revised website is very appetizing! The home page table worked out so well, you got it to be so responsive. Your color scheme worked nicely with the background image.
Dana Drakulich-King

emilyduke

Post by emilyduke »

Both site are great! I think your proj 2 site is perfect for a restaurant website-all the info is right there and straight to the point, maybe test out lighter tints of the green used if you want the name to pop out from the background??
Starfish ✩ emily duke

veronica chapman

Post by veronica chapman »

I love the images you used and how responsive it is. well done.

Jones

Post by Jones »

Your redo site makes me hungry! Mission accomplished! Well done. The designs are easy to navigate, understand and well organized. I like the way you have the images rolling through on your profile! Well done!

hiitsyuri24

Post by hiitsyuri24 »

Your websites are amazing! The images you used made me really hungry :lol: Great job!
Yuri Aoki

raton de biblioteca

Post by raton de biblioteca »

The pictures add SO much! I really like the color scheme too, contrast is enough because it feels like a flavor texture being added to the page offset from the grayscale background. The parallaxing done on the portfolio page flows well.
Rachel Cao
We are all just having too much fun ;)

Instructor
Site Admin

Post by Instructor »

Oh, these look nice, Agostina. Good job with bringing them to life. You really do a good job integrating CSS injected fonts. I had to highlight them in a few places to prove that they were live. I especially like the negative margin headline on your Project One. Nice use of parallaxing on your Project One, as well. The white banded "pages" scrolling over your background image, makes for a great effect. Your navigation on your Project Two is easy to see and use and your Project One just sort of scrolls. Good use of photos on your Project Two. They do a great job of telling your restaurant's "story" and also making the website's users hungry. That homepage in particular is just appetizing. I want some Thai food now, thanks!

I don't know that all your Project One and Project Two type needs to be centered. Some of it would look better left aligned in fact. I also think you got a little frisky with your menu image compression on your Project Two.

Well done!
"Inspiration is for amateurs. The rest of us just show up and get to work." — Chuck Close

Michael Ganschow-Green - GRC 175 Instructor
mganschow@tmcc.edu | 673-8200 ext.5-2173

kj923

Post by kj923 »

Hey there! I really enjoy how your project 1 website flows! Very efficient and easy to navigate! I really like the pop of yellow color too.
Your project 2 also works very well in terms of your color scheme and overall theme! Good job all the way through!
-Kaitlyn Johnson

tweetysmurf2350

Post by tweetysmurf2350 »

Your layouts are very clean and look like they belong to a high end restaurant. Good Job!
Terri J. Taber

"Happiness can be found in even the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light." - Albus Dumbledore