proj. 2 final critique

Post links to your Project Three websites for discussion and feedback.
raton de biblioteca

proj. 2 final critique

Post by raton de biblioteca »

Hello all,

Here is the working link! http://www.grc175.com/student/fall_2018/rachel-cao/

Best,

Rachel
Rachel Cao
We are all just having too much fun ;)

Drakula

Re: proj. 2 final critique

Post by Drakula »

You home page is so cool! I love the way you spelled out Reno. The website is great also, the picture in the back really establishes what the website is for. The contact page was really fun to try. Good job!
Dana Drakulich-King

hiitsyuri24

Post by hiitsyuri24 »

I love the button! They are so cute and cool. I also like how you organized information.
Yuri Aoki

Instructor
Site Admin

Post by Instructor »

Hey, you got them all built! Nicely done. You've done quite a bit of good cleanup work on your Project One. I especially like the white content area down at the bottom. Your photo selection on your Project One and Project Two is very strong. Each photo is very illustrative of the subject of the website and evocative emotionally. Your Project One image makes for a neat background pattern as well. Both projects have really good navigation layouts that are easy to find and use and have great rollover effects. Good use of CSS injected fonts throughout as well. The actual text content is pretty easy to read and I can get whatever info I need out of the websites pretty easily.

I can actually read the rollover states on Project One better than I can the upstates. The italicized note and colors look a little better than do the upstate. Your logo also still blends into your background picture a little too much on your Project One. I don't think you needed the yellow box behind your text content on your Project One. Too bad you used the great conductor image as a background on your Project Two instead of laying out the design around him. You've got some left and right margin issues on your "Buy Tickets" buttons. I'm not sure either of your Projects needed that many colors either.

Good effort!
"Inspiration is for amateurs. The rest of us just show up and get to work." — Chuck Close

Michael Ganschow-Green - GRC 175 Instructor
mganschow@tmcc.edu | 673-8200 ext.5-2173

kj923

Post by kj923 »

Love the color scheme in project 2 also good spacing and visuals!
I thought it was cool how your music notes in project 1 changed when you hovered over them!
-Kaitlyn Johnson

tweetysmurf2350

Post by tweetysmurf2350 »

I love the colors and the imagery you used for your bad website. It looks like something I might check out.
Terri J. Taber

"Happiness can be found in even the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light." - Albus Dumbledore

Jones

Post by Jones »

I like the image you chose for your profile main picture. Is your project 2 supposed to be a mobile site? The image is great, and I like the way the buttons change when scrolled over. It's easy to understand and take in the information posted on the site. Well done.

agostina_renau

Post by agostina_renau »

I think your project 2 is impressive!!! well done.
project 1 is very cute.
Agostina From Argentina