Project 01 Final

Post links to your Project One websites for discussion and feedback.
SkellyboneJones

Project 01 Final

Post by SkellyboneJones »

I decided to stick with the more colorful style, as it suited the illustration better. But in doing so, I noticed I wanted to completely redo the layout of the mobile version as it didn't flow at all with the design motifs I've used. After sectioning the illustration and title font off from the body, I feel like it gave it much better visual hierarchy and the elements just have more room to breathe. I also wanted to add a simple graphic for linking to my twitter and Instagram, so I put placeholder badges there as well.
Attachments
project01_mobile_final_ts.png
project01_web_final_ts.png
This is Trevor. So if you don't know, now you know.

KJX

Re: Project 01 Final

Post by KJX »

Hey

I like how clear your website is and the color usage works well!
Awesome self graphic of yourself as well.

-KJ

missStormy

Post by missStormy »

I'm impressed with the amount of information you got to fit on your page layouts, especially for mobile. I like the " repair guy" design you have and the illustration you have along with the color scheme fits really well.

Stormy
Stormy

meekster_

Post by meekster_ »

I enjoy how fun your design is ! the layouts work really nicely and the color choices are also very pleasing!
~Mika Miller~

JamesC46

Post by JamesC46 »

Hey, nice improvement on the mobile navigation. Thanks for sharing.
James Chumpol

darth vader de pot noodle

Post by darth vader de pot noodle »

Если вы конвертируете из Фаренгейта в Цельсий, уравнение конверсии будет (F - 32) / 1,8 = C. Если вы конвертируете из Цельсия в Фаренгейт, уравнение преобразования будет (C * 1,8) + 32 = F.
yeetous skeetous, fetus deletous.
yo
your website looks like it was made for a business of installers. It definitely fits your style plus the purple is a nice color to go with.
Juan YEETER Moreno

suiish

Post by suiish »

I like the way you distributed your information! Your illustration is super nice and the way you flipped both the colors makes it look super nice. Good job!
This is Briana Flores, in case you forgot! :D

Instructor
Site Admin

Post by Instructor »

SkellyboneJones strikes again!

I'm still smiling at cartoon you. The way he subtly breaks out of the composition is fun and adds a nice dynamic touch toy your layout. As I mentioned previously, this design is great with contrast between the purple and the white and cartoon you adds a nice splash of color. The shapes and contrast do a great job of moving the eye through your compositions; in an "S" on your mobile layout and in a "C" on your computer layout. Your navigation is easy to see and use and I like the way your hard-edged type contrasts with the smooth lines in your layout.

On your computer layout "HI, I'M TREVOR SIMON" and "AND I MAKE STUFF" are different distances from your diagonal line. It would have looked better if "HI, I'M TREVOR SIMON" was a little further over to the left. They're nicely balanced on your mobile design though.

Nicely done!
"Inspiration is for amateurs. The rest of us just show up and get to work." — Chuck Close

Michael Ganschow-Green - GRC 175 Instructor
mganschow@tmcc.edu | 673-8200 ext.5-2173

Gr8K8

Post by Gr8K8 »

I like what you did with these. I think your mobile version is now a little easier to read and the content feels more evenly distributed. I love how all your text really stands out.
Kaitlin Wallberg

“I don't know half of you half as well as I should like; and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve.”
― J.R.R. Tolkien, The Fellowship of the Ring

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IarF06JKANg

wilson_iii

Post by wilson_iii »

This is awesome! Very eye catching! One thing that kind of bugs me, though, is that this kind of looks like a poster I'd see hanging up somewhere. I think maybe the lack of a header is doing that. Beyond that nitpick, I think you did a great job!