Hello, Hello!

Please introduce yourself here. C'mon, don't be shy!
kimnightingale

Hello, Hello!

Post by kimnightingale »

Hi all! I was inspired by Emily to make this poster about myself, go check out her post right before mine! I am not so sure that I am uploading this right, so please let me know if this comes out weird! Have a great day.
All_about_me.png
Kimberly Nightingale

Instructor
Site Admin

Re: Hello, Hello!

Post by Instructor »

Ha! MORE people getting a jump on Project One and uploading ideas. I'm liking the spirit I'm seeing from you guys. And the inspiration your taking from each other. This is the kind of stuff I look for in this class.

Welcome to GRC 175, Kim. You're already hard at work on your first Project. I like seeing the effort. I'm not even going to bother saying I'm looking forward to seeing your solutions to the Projects because that implies that I would see them at some future date. I'm already starting to see them now! So, I'll say this. I look forward to seeing how you grow throughout the class. And if this is any indication you're starting from a pretty high point already.

If you have any questions or need any help, don't hesitate to reach out via email or Canvas and I'll be happy to provide whatever answers I can.
"Inspiration is for amateurs. The rest of us just show up and get to work." — Chuck Close

Michael Ganschow-Green - GRC 175 Instructor
mganschow@tmcc.edu | 673-8200 ext.5-2173

Emily-Hudson

Re: Hello, Hello!

Post by Emily-Hudson »

Great job on the infographic! I am flattered you took inspiration from me, it looks adorable! Looking forward to seeing more of your work
Emily Hudson Image