Allow Me to Introduce Myself

Please introduce yourself here. C'mon, don't be shy!
NaniDa'Pho

Allow Me to Introduce Myself

Post by NaniDa'Pho »

Hello Everyone, I am Matthew!

I am a bit late to the party, however, I am very excited to learn and take this course with y'all this semester. I major in Web Design/UI Development and I am aiming to get my BA in the field. I try to live life to it's fullest and seek adventures in places not many people are familiar with. A little background on me is that I am a piano teacher and I work as a Shop Technician (I tint cars, do vinyl wraps, and apply paint protection/ceramic coating.) For about a good year I have also worked overseas as an idol trainee in Korea and a 'butler' in a thematic café based in Japan. I am a wild card with an extensive library of life stories; though, contrary to what a lot of people might assume about me, I am more of a homebody/introvert and tend to be really quiet. I hope that I am able to make a good first impression for anyone reading this.
I can't wait to kick this semester off with a bang and hopefully end the semester the same way.

Thank you for your time <3

P.S. Fun Fact: I am also a V-tuber, content creator who uses a virtual avatar instead of their real-life image to entertain people who watch their livestreams,
and this is my little character I had made.
&quot;Hi...&quot; T_T
"Hi..." T_T
Matthew Afuang

Emily-Hudson

Re: Allow Me to Introduce Myself

Post by Emily-Hudson »

Hi, Matt!

Hello from a fellow musician! It's funny how the arts and music all tie in together. Looking forward to your work!
Emily Hudson Image

Instructor
Site Admin

Re: Allow Me to Introduce Myself

Post by Instructor »

Wow, sounds like you've been everywhere, Matthew! "An extensive library of life stories", indeed. Are you still in Japan or back in Reno/Sparks? Since this class is digital, you can take it from anywhere in the world and I've had students do so. You should hit up Liam ("Lhart" on this forum) and see if his car needs any tinting or ceramic coating.

Welcome to GRC 175. I'm looking forward to seeing how your artistic talents apply to the projects in this class and how your diverse background impacts your solutions. If you have any questions, feel free to reach out via Canvas and email and I'll do my very best to answer 'em for ya'.

BTW, what's your YouTube and/or Twitch for v-tubing? I'll give you a follow.
"Inspiration is for amateurs. The rest of us just show up and get to work." — Chuck Close

Michael Ganschow-Green - GRC 175 Instructor
mganschow@tmcc.edu | 673-8200 ext.5-2173