hello everyone!

Please introduce yourself here. C'mon, don't be shy!
mel_nunez

hello everyone!

Post by mel_nunez »

Hi my name is Jose Nunez it is a pleasure to be in this class. I currently work a full time cooking at a restaurant, nothing to do with graphics. To be honest with you I don’t know anything about programing. I will take this course seriously and do my best to learn the skills I need to design a looking good web page. I’m really exited because this semester I will gain new knowledge. Graphic design is my passion! That’s way I’m at the GRC program, so later I can find a job on this field and work doing what I really enjoy. :D
Jose nunez

Instructor
Site Admin

Re: hello everyone!

Post by Instructor »

mel_nunez wrote:I’m really exited because this semester I will gain new knowledge.
Awesome to see that passion and work ethic. I can't wait to see what your websites will look like. And I can definitely promise new knowledge this semester, oh yes.

If you want to get a jump start on learning things in this class, check out the Resources forum. There's links in there on all sorts of topics we'll cover in class. Have fun! :twisted:
"Inspiration is for amateurs. The rest of us just show up and get to work." — Chuck Close

Michael Ganschow-Green - GRC 175 Instructor
mganschow@tmcc.edu | 673-8200 ext.5-2173