Good Morning!

Please introduce yourself here. C'mon, don't be shy!
rmosley

Good Morning!

Post by rmosley »

My name is Rachel Mosley. I have been in school for now 10 years, and will graduate this Spring 2013 with an AAS Graphic Communications. About freakin time. I have taken my sweet time to travel the world when I was younger. I have been to 7 countries, lived in Alaska and Maui, HI. I have always been into art, drawing and painting, but discovered I am no Picasso, more of a hobby, and that graphic design is the way to go. I currently work at KTVN Channel 2 News as a Photographer (really a Videographer), and I love it! I took a video class last semester, and interned with a video production background, which landed me my new job at Channel 2 News. Before, I worked at KOLO News Channel 8 where I have been, Audio Operator, Production Assistant, Director, and Master Control Operator. I have been in the news biz for about 4.5 years now. I am hoping to get out and start my career. I am very much into Burning Man or as you heard the term "Burner". I have been to many music festivals, and plan to go on more, or even work on the production side of things. I hate web design, but every job I have looked at, potential employers want you to know this. So here I am. Cheers!
Rachel Mosley
"Living one beat at a time..."

Instructor
Site Admin

Re: Good Morning!

Post by Instructor »

rmosley wrote:I am very much into Burning Man or as you heard the term "Burner". I have been to many music festivals, and plan to go on more, or even work on the production side of things.
*hi5* I did six years out on the Playa, back in the day. The literal definition of too much fun. I'm glad we had this class in the spring. In my fall classes I usually don't see 15-25% of the class until the second or third weeks. Welcome, sir. Enjoy as best you can.
"Inspiration is for amateurs. The rest of us just show up and get to work." — Chuck Close

Michael Ganschow-Green - GRC 175 Instructor
mganschow@tmcc.edu | 673-8200 ext.5-2173