Alexey_Makovskiy Projec 2&1 FINAL

Post links to your Project Three websites for discussion and feedback.
Alexey M

Alexey_Makovskiy Projec 2&1 FINAL

Post by Alexey M »

Hi, this is a link to my project 1 and 2.
Hope, guys you will like them

http://grc175.com/student/spring_2013/a ... skiy/html/

Thanks
Alexey Makovskiy

jennybreitrick

Re: Alexey_Makovskiy Projec 2&1 FINAL

Post by jennybreitrick »

Wow Alexy- you have put a lot of time into your pages! It’s amazing how much your PSD files look like your web pages…and in your home page, it looks even better than before! Wonderful job!
I have a quick fix suggestion for you. When I was navigating your page and on your home page I click on your button click here (for your real layout of project 2) I was unable to get back to your normal pages, after navigating your project 2…there was this link thing that Michael was talking to us about and it was in the properties panel, at the bottom…theirs an area that says TARGET and you click it and it will pop open a new browser window. If you select the new or blank (I can’t remember which one). Then, once someone clicks on your project 2 button, “click here”….it will open a new browser and will be able to get back to your original homepage, easy.
And lastly…double check and see if we need a link to the TMCC and or GRC websites…if we do it would be, so easy to make your footer area where those words are already displayed…to be turned into links, to those pages.
Fantastic job though Buddy
jen
jenny breitrick

re8ecca

Post by re8ecca »

Hi Alexey - Your redesign for Penny Juice is so nice, I think it's really great. It feels open and fun, and even though it's clearly a product for kids, the content speaks to the adults. I particularly like how you used your main illustration as a soft background for those big content pages. It breaks up that ocean of white, and gives it a nice touch.
Rebecca Baumann
rebecca.dsb@gmail.com

OliviasMama12

Post by OliviasMama12 »

Alexy Great job-

the original site looked like a neon nightmare- and this one is SO much easier on the eyes. I love your graphic and I can tell that you've spent a ton of time working on it, and it totally paid off. Looks awesome!!!

Nikki
Nicole Medrano
GRC 175 student

gokudera08

Post by gokudera08 »

The look awesome Alexey and love the pic of you its a really cool shot.
C.J. Norris. Clark Norris.

nunezm

Post by nunezm »

Hi Alexey,
The re design website is more pleasing to look and more easier to the eye. The color scheme works great. Great Job!
Maria Nunez

Martin5Ar

Post by Martin5Ar »

Nice work on both of your projects, your content and structure is very neat. Everything is well organized and looks very friendly.
Martin Aranda

I'mNicole

Post by I'mNicole »

Heya Alexey.

Great job! Your homepage came out spectacularly and it's so fun and colorful without being overwhelming. I'd like to see the banner of game icons on your index stretch the whole length of its container, just to see what it looks like, and I don't see that you have a space for your resource/inspiration links anywhere. Your second project has that same clean, colorful feel without being overwhelming, though I'd stay away from the all caps on your "got juice?" page and really rethink that humongous @ letter image on the "contact us" page.
"The world is full of ignorant people who don't know what you have just found out." - Unknown

unrepentant nerd/bookworm/geek,
Nicole Hicks

Dylan

Post by Dylan »

I'm digging the 8 bit theme of your first design. I think you could push it even further with some sweet pixelated fonts
Raymond Dylan Bivens

DustDjinn

Post by DustDjinn »

I love your style and taste! The sites are very well done.
Dustin Hill