Project 2 Final-ly

Post links to your Project Three websites for discussion and feedback.
Martin5Ar

Project 2 Final-ly

Post by Martin5Ar »

Hello guys! Here's my website. All I have to say is that I struggled a lot with this. :x But in the end I had fun constructing my website "almost" as I wanted. Right now I feel more confident about web designing and hopefully the next project will be much better. :D

http://www.grc175.com/student/spring_2013/martin_aranda
Martin Aranda

donnalouwho

Re: Project 2 Final-ly

Post by donnalouwho »

hi martin,

i struggled with mine a lot, too. i love how your inspiration comes from such cool sources, tim burton, wow! i can see in your portal design how some of those come through. i like your colors and your design but i'm not sure your plaid printed background is complimenting your whimsical feel. you did a great, great job on your redeisgn homepage, love the dynamics of it.
Donna Harn

Alexey M

Post by Alexey M »

Great job in Dreamweaver, you both sites seems to work very well. Nice job!
Alexey Makovskiy

re8ecca

Post by re8ecca »

Hi Martin - I like how you got the text to wrap on the homepage of your redesign site. I think the only thing that feels out of place to me is the background gradient. If you use one of the colors in your website it'll all mesh together.
Rebecca Baumann
rebecca.dsb@gmail.com

OliviasMama12

Post by OliviasMama12 »

Hi Martin!

Yes I'm struggling too! But anyway, good job, your website appears to be functioning and that's the main goal! I really enjoy the "eye" graphic on your project 2 homepage!

Nikki
Nicole Medrano
GRC 175 student

jennybreitrick

Post by jennybreitrick »

Pretty stinkin impressive, I must say…I am like totally in love with your backdrop that you found with that doll in the bottom right corner…Lol, I had Tim Burton as my inspiration too :lol: yea we are two cool kids! Great job buddy!
jen
jenny breitrick

I'mNicole

Post by I'mNicole »

Heya Martin.

Good job getting your sites up; the struggle just makes it more worthwhile, right? I'm still so crazy in love with the logo on your homepage, just because it's so very awesome. I'm not a big fan of your "resources" and "references" pages, just because I think you could incorporate them better into your overall design. Your project two came out well too, and the way you've got some links set up to pages you've done and some links going to the original site offers great contrast and shows what an impressive job you did redesigning them. I do think the site would be better served with a footer though.
"The world is full of ignorant people who don't know what you have just found out." - Unknown

unrepentant nerd/bookworm/geek,
Nicole Hicks

nunezm

Post by nunezm »

Hi Martin!d
I'm really enjoy your portal website its exactly like the Photoshop file Great Job! On the second project I like the home page and how you created the links to the original site. Nice Job on this too!!

p.s. Don't be shy to ask for help :)
Maria Nunez

Dylan

Post by Dylan »

Nice job, I really dig the fonts you used on your first page.
Raymond Dylan Bivens

DustDjinn

Post by DustDjinn »

I enjoy the front page a lot it all flows so well. GJ
Dustin Hill