finally...project 2

Post links to your Project Three websites for discussion and feedback.
Juan Vazquez Lopez

finally...project 2

Post by Juan Vazquez Lopez »

Hello every one;
I know I am late, but I got it! I did it...well I hope so,
Anyways, I finish just now my second project and I will be really happy if it works because it was killing me softly the last couple weeks. PLEASE TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK...
http://www.grc175.com/student/spring_20 ... index.html
Juan Vazquez Lopez

re8ecca

Re: finally...project 2

Post by re8ecca »

Hi Juan - Wow, you did a great job! You took something really ugly, and completely improved it. I think it was wise to ditch their butt-ugly logo and create your own masthead. I really like how you integrated the imagery into the background of the content areas. It's subtle, but it adds interest without detracting from the content that the researchers would be most interested in. You also demonstrate the power of a monochromatic color scheme. I like it a lot.
Rebecca Baumann
rebecca.dsb@gmail.com

donnalouwho

Post by donnalouwho »

juan! you did such an awesome job with the re-design, i love it! the images you chose are spectacular! i love everything about it, the colors are cool, too.. nicely done. :)
Donna Harn

OliviasMama12

Post by OliviasMama12 »

Hi Juan!

Im sorry to hear that project 2 "killed you softly" but just know that your project 2 looks great and its a huge improvement over the original. My only concern is that it appears that some of your body copy appears to have been cropped off the bottoms of many of your pages, I think... but anyway, Great job!

Nikki
Nicole Medrano
GRC 175 student

jennybreitrick

Post by jennybreitrick »

I love your entire layout! It is very simple to navigate! I am in love with how your project 2 came out…you should see if you could see them the idea! Great job Buddy
jen
jenny breitrick

gokudera08

Post by gokudera08 »

The layout really works and i love the orange and black for the homepage.
C.J. Norris. Clark Norris.

nunezm

Post by nunezm »

Hi Juan,
I like both of your websites. Your homework page and the redesign page. Your redesign web page looks amazing compared to the original one. The color scheme is wonderful. My suggest would be to make the font size a little smaller because the text cuts of at the bottom. Another that great job!! :D
Maria Nunez

I'mNicole

Post by I'mNicole »

Heya Juan.

Way to work through the pain, and with great results! Your homepage is striking and the header on it is great, and I love the "idea" light bulb on your project pages. At the same time, replacing your image and name with that light bulb on every page but the index kind of takes away the importance of this being your page and not GRC 175's page, if that makes sense. Your project two came out very nice! One kind of quirky thing I noticed is that before your content container's background image pops up, it's a vivid neon green; is there any particular reason you made it that color? And I'd also suggest breaking up your copy with headers so it's not so monotonous.
"The world is full of ignorant people who don't know what you have just found out." - Unknown

unrepentant nerd/bookworm/geek,
Nicole Hicks

Dylan

Post by Dylan »

Nice job, very clean looks for both sites. I don't know about the changing fonts on your rollovers though.
Raymond Dylan Bivens

DustDjinn

Post by DustDjinn »

Great Job, The logo from the first site was so ugly!
Dustin Hill