Nicole Hicks, Project Three Final

Post links to your Project Four websites for discussion and feedback.
I'mNicole

Nicole Hicks, Project Three Final

Post by I'mNicole »

Heya everyone.

Whoo hoo, done: http://www.grc175.com/student/spring_20 ... ect_three/

I went with the majority again, because the chaos of the second design intrigued me and it was a harder design to fulfill, so it was fun to figure it out. I did make some adjustments based on your feedback and changed the font for the permanent text, and I overhauled the navigation. The bubbles annoyed me after a while and just looked kind of tacky, and I was able to put in some nice images instead in a cleaner layout. I'm really quite pleased with how it came out, myself!
"The world is full of ignorant people who don't know what you have just found out." - Unknown

unrepentant nerd/bookworm/geek,
Nicole Hicks

re8ecca

Re: Nicole Hicks, Project Three Final

Post by re8ecca »

Hi Nicole - I think your home page is really strong. The paint drips with the simple "hi" is a great welcome for a graphic program. I also like the content areas, and I found the whole site easy to read.
Rebecca Baumann
rebecca.dsb@gmail.com

Martin5Ar

Post by Martin5Ar »

Hey Nicole, your project 3 is one of my favorites designs. You really have some creativity in it. Even though at first glance it looks very simple, but at the same time it has so much to show. I really had so much fun surfing in it.
Martin Aranda

Heyyou

Post by Heyyou »

Nicole,

This site does a great job of saying graphic design. You did a good job of bring together many different elements to create an overall atmosphere. Very nice.

Aharon
Oh stewardess, I speak jive

Aharon Williams

nunezm

Post by nunezm »

Hi Nicole,
You have a very unique website. It really shows what graphic design is about. My favorite part is the rollover links. The information is easy to find and read. Great job!
Maria Nunez

donnalouwho

Post by donnalouwho »

love the rollovers and the hi is cool too, with the paint. good job!
Donna Harn

jennybreitrick

Post by jennybreitrick »

I love how fun and exciting your project 3 came out! It has such great interactivity to it. Wonderful job! The web world needs more creative/fun thinkers like you.
jenny breitrick