PRojECt 3 ULtiMAtE

Post links to your Project Four websites for discussion and feedback.
Martin5Ar

PRojECt 3 ULtiMAtE

Post by Martin5Ar »

Hello everyone! Here's my weekend's party sacrifices and video game suspensions. All I have to say is that I really enjoyed this course. At the beginning I struggled quite a lot trying to figure out all the codes and its functions. However, as the course was proceeding, I gained many valuable experience and I can say that I ended up enjoying website building. I look forward to see you guys in the next level. Thanks for all your critics and positive feedback. ;)

http://www.grc175.com/student/spring_20 ... index.html

I changed many things from my first project because I felt like doing it after I gain more experience.
Martin Aranda

re8ecca

Re: PRojECt 3 ULtiMAtE

Post by re8ecca »

First, I think the redesign of the portal page is great. The header with your name is some beautiful type in action.

Exploring your TMCC redesign was almost a surreal experience. I don't think I've ever visited a site that changed so completely from page to page, and I've gotta say that I kind of liked it! It made clicking through the site like a little adventure. It's all wildly creative, and I mean that in the best sense.
Rebecca Baumann
rebecca.dsb@gmail.com

Martin5Ar

Post by Martin5Ar »

Thank you very much Rebecca for your positive feedback. I understand that most websites have to be similar in a way, and that is to keep their flavor intact. However, I kind a wanted to break those rules and make every page a different flavor. Just as you said " It made clicking through the site like a little adventure. " I'm really pleased that you enjoyed it. ;)

re8ecca wrote:First, I think the redesign of the portal page is great. The header with your name is some beautiful type in action.

Exploring your TMCC redesign was almost a surreal experience. I don't think I've ever visited a site that changed so completely from page to page, and I've gotta say that I kind of liked it! It made clicking through the site like a little adventure. It's all wildly creative, and I mean that in the best sense.
Martin Aranda

Heyyou

Post by Heyyou »

Martin,

I love the depth that the overlapping elements are creating on you pages.It shows great three dimensional thinking. Very nice.

Aharon
Oh stewardess, I speak jive

Aharon Williams

nunezm

Post by nunezm »

Hi Martin,
Your home page is very eye catching and interesting to look at. I personally like it a lot. The rest of the site is kind of like wonder land you don't want its going to happened which is nice. Over all very good job!
Maria Nunez

I'mNicole

Post by I'mNicole »

Heya Martin.

Very cool redesign of your homepage! I'm curious to know what you would've made your inner pages look like, but it doesn't seem like you included those in the redesign. Tease.

Hmm, it looks like I'm going to be the odd one out because I'm not overly fond of how very different your project three pages are. They all have great imagery and fantastic use of pictures, but there's just no unity; they look like they could be the pages of dozens of different GRC departments just linked together. Since that's what you wanted to do, good job! Just not my cup of tea, haha. I also think you could've done a better background than the simple gradient, but overall, very visually intriguing!
"The world is full of ignorant people who don't know what you have just found out." - Unknown

unrepentant nerd/bookworm/geek,
Nicole Hicks

jennybreitrick

Post by jennybreitrick »

All i can say is WOW! and your website is so breathtakingly beautiful! What on earth did you do/watch to make such crazy progress!? I love your site and i am way jealous of your work.
jenny breitrick