Project 3 Roughs

Post links to your Project Three websites for discussion and feedback.
KamiGurl

Re: Project 3 Roughs

Post by KamiGurl »

Hi Lauren,

Both of your layouts came out really well! I like your first layout better tho. It is a little more visually interesting. The only suggestion I have is to somehow breakup the body copy. There is a lot of text there, so if you could think of a way to break it up and add to the visual interest, I think it would be more successful. Great job on your final layouts!
~Kami

dzynecin88

Post by dzynecin88 »

I love the first set - very good contrast with just the right amount of color and suggestion of artistic expression. Your nav is clear and the layout is inviting. Great job!
Cindy Salyer

ariaaearnest

Post by ariaaearnest »

Hey Lauren!

I really like your first design! It's very simple but elegant. The stubble background texture is a nice touch. I would just play around with you type.

Aria
Aria Earnest

dazey_duck

Post by dazey_duck »

I prefer you r top designs to your second. I like the way you used the white text on top of the images in your header, that being said I also really like your columns, they really create a nice flow of information. While your whole website looks really informative and educational I think a splash of bright color in your body will make it look more interesting.
Kaylyn Dazey
GRC Student at TMCC