Project 3 Preliminary Critique

Post links to your Project Three websites for discussion and feedback.
KamiGurl

Re: Project 3 Preliminary Critique

Post by KamiGurl »

Hi Stacy!! Oh wait, Kaycee! (lol sorry, I had to)

Great job on both of your designs! I really like them both, they are unique and different from the rest (especially the first one!) So whichever one you go with will be successful! I personally enjoy your first one tho due to the fact of how different it is. I love the big, bold type with the TMCC colors along with the inner "classes" page. Your navigation is very clean and easy to use and overall, your layouts are professional! Great Job Kaycee! Good Luck building these ones :)
~Kami

dzynecin88

Post by dzynecin88 »

I really like the home page of the second set and the classes page of the first set! I think they go really well together and especially like the way you used typography expressively on the classes page. I'm not usually a fan of the lizard but I like the thumbs up image you chose and think it's engaging. Great job on both designs!
Cindy Salyer

ariaaearnest

Post by ariaaearnest »

Hey Kaycee,

I really like your first layout. I like how you used the recent awards picture for your header! I would just change your body type so its easier to read, it could just be me but I had trouble reading it. other than your design is great!

Aria
Aria Earnest