Project 2- Tina Bodden

Post links to your Project Three websites for discussion and feedback.
TinaBodden

Project 2- Tina Bodden

Post by TinaBodden »

Here it is. I am having problems attaching it to my personal website. I will keep trying. :)

http://grc175.com/student/fall_2011/tin ... n/project/
~Tina Bodden~

brienicole

Re: Project 2- Tina Bodden

Post by brienicole »

Very elegant and come on.. major improvement from the original. I would definetley look for a dress on the site! I would however like to see some live type in there so we can see the links etc.. but overall very nice
~Brianne Porterfield
"What a crazy random happenstance!"

miss_kristine

Post by miss_kristine »

much much better than the original site! I can definitely see this being expanded into a fuller site, it is easy to navigate. On some pages there are some borders around your buttons, but that's a quick fix.
Kristine Toward

smith206

Post by smith206 »

I like your overall layout a lot. I think you could have separated the pictures of the women from the background graphics a bit better maybe some elegant looking frame or something << just a though. There is some weird artifacts on the about us page around the first line of type. would have been nice to see some working links or any html text for that matter but that not really what this class is about. Anyways I do enjoy the design and the elegant feel i get when I visit the site.
Kyle Smith

olddragon

Post by olddragon »

Very beautiful design. Does need a little bit more interactivity, but it looks very elegant.
Arlene Williams
Old dragons get tired but they can still flame. Beware!

Vi_Vi

Post by Vi_Vi »

love the site! It's very nice and elegant. I kept on going back to the site whenever I'm on the class forum lol. I would like to see some the the images and text on your site as live though. Nice work!
Vy Tat...

mminten

Post by mminten »

Classy site, great imagery, HUGE improvement. Don't forget to put titles on the pages. I just see Untitled Document in my browser tags. I would use live text rather than imagery for the search engine and the View the new collection button on the homepage doesn't do anything.
Matthew Minten - GRC 175 - Fall 2011

Dave

Post by Dave »

great redesign! i think the colors and layout as well as font choice are working really well. it would be nice to have some live type in there, the image type has a lot of artifacts that makes the site look less professional.
David Bjerre

I found sand!

LindsWalters

Post by LindsWalters »

i like the simplicity of your sight. But I really like your about page the image you used of the close up of the wedding dress was a great idea.
Lindsey Walters

jfotodesign

Post by jfotodesign »

like the others say very elegant, waaaaaaaaayyyyy better then the original lol
my Kia beats