Project 2

This is an archive subforum of the previous version of Project Three. This is for inspiration only. DO NOT POST YOUR PROJECT THREES HERE.
georgia_novotny

Re: Project 2

Post by georgia_novotny »

Hi Kiwako,
Nice job figuring it out, I know you worked hard by yourself in the lab :)
Seems like we were all trying to figure out Dreamweaver and we did awesome!

I love the Bamboo forest background and gives a nice organic feeling.
The page container is too small and should be increased to take up more of the page.
That way it fills in some of the photo area which feels unbalanced.
It will increase all the information for better viewing.
Which is the most important info not just the beautiful photo in terms of page hierarchy.

The pizza site looks good.
I really want to go get pizza and beer now!
Message received, yum :)
I would make the navigation/buttons a little bigger or do something so they pop out.
They are kind of hidden because the white and gray are close to value so they disappear together.

Looks good, nice job.
Georgia

schakarun714

Post by schakarun714 »

Hey Kiwako, this looks amazing. Your home page looks just like it was supposed to. Your redone site looks amazing!! i love the looks of everything. It's so clean and easy to navigate. Great job
Shalie C. Forever Dreaming

Miasera

Post by Miasera »

Kiwako,

Great job on the Pub N Sub redesign. It's a little big on my browser, requiring quite a bit of sideways scrolling, but otherwise it's clean and warm and inviting. The quality of the photos are great and overall I''m enjoying looking at it. Your personal website is also working very well, being just as clean with the subtle hint of the rollovers guiding the way. Great job on both.
Cristina Sánchez
|| Certified Turtlefied