Project 3

Post links to your Project Four websites for discussion and feedback.
schakarun714

Re: Project 3

Post by schakarun714 »

Hey, really linking the first layout better. It looks more organized and like a stronger idea. I think the CMYK color scheme adds more to look at.
Shalie C. Forever Dreaming

aslychsm

Post by aslychsm »

I like how simple and easy to navigate your designs are. Especially your color reference to CMYK and RGB, that's very creative. Personally, I prefer your second layout. However, whichever rough you decide to go with, there are some contrast issues in the body copy (the grey content box and white typeface), and I think you should play with the top 'GRC' text, to make it slightly more interesting, maybe add little, simplistic graphics around it, or swirly designs? I'm sure they'll look better when you place the photos in. Good start though!
a s h l e y c h i s a m

ryansegal

Post by ryansegal »

Hi Alexa,

The primary color scheme is a neat idea; I thought about doing the same thing! I like the tabbed page layout of the CMYK-only layout better, because the pages seem more connected to the rest of the design. The only thing I have against the CMYK color scheme is that it seems very disjointed. I think possibly using less saturated versions of the colors might be a little less loud. Also, I would consider maybe a sans serif typeface; it might work better with the modern vibe I'm getting from your designs.
Ryan Segal
Radical Boy on a Mission

old_man_pat

Post by old_man_pat »

Miss Hummela, I’m drawn to your clean layouts for both, but prefer your first. I agree that the RGB & CMYK is not as strong as working from the CMYK palette itself. Nice work Alexa! :-)
Patrick Smith
“To find yourself, think for yourself.”
-Socrates