Project Three Roughs

Post links to your Project Four websites for discussion and feedback.
aslychsm

Re: Project Three Roughs

Post by aslychsm »

Great work! They're both very nice roughs, easy to use, and clean. I think either of these meet the requirements and would work well for the assignment. That small lizard graphic is adorable! I really like the second layout though! Placing the TMCC logo above an image of the school was a good choice. I also really like your font choices, they suit your overall design. My only suggestion is maybe increasing the logo size slightly. Other than that, it's going to look awesome when it's finished!
a s h l e y c h i s a m

hummela

Post by hummela »

nice work on both your layouts. I am feeling layout 2 the one with the white background a little more. As said it is a little easier to read and clean nice.
Alexa Hummel :)

ryansegal

Post by ryansegal »

Hi Paula,

I definitely prefer the second layout. It's much cleaner and leaves more focus to the imagery on the gallery page and the content of the pages. The imagery is a little stretched, including the TMCC logo. I like the use of the lizard, it adds a nice little splash of color to the pages.
Ryan Segal
Radical Boy on a Mission

old_man_pat

Post by old_man_pat »

Hey Paula, I like your second rough most. I appreciate what you’ve done with your clean look and modern, serif font. I really enjoyed the gallery pics as well as our happy mascot in the lower corner. With some footer info, I think the header and footer would frame the layout even better. Nice work!
Patrick Smith
“To find yourself, think for yourself.”
-Socrates