Project 3 first critique for GRC website redesign......

Post links to your Project Four websites for discussion and feedback.
schakarun714

Re: Project 3 first critique for GRC website redesign......

Post by schakarun714 »

I'm liking the second layout better only because it looks more organized than the first one, but i also like the border of adobe icons you have on the first one too. The second set of layouts look stronger and more thought out.
Shalie C. Forever Dreaming

aslychsm

Post by aslychsm »

Wow, how fun! A lot to look at! It's so cool to watch your style at work, I feel like I could recognize your work easily, even if our names weren't displayed, you just have a very unique method of designing your websites, and that's totally a compliment! Based off of the comments, the majority of people like your second design, however I actually really like your first designs! I think have the adobe programs icons acting as a border was super creative! All of your little graphics are wonderful. I can tell you put a lot of work in these. I just love all the colors! The buttons especially. Your lorem ipsum is funny too. But anyways, just be careful of making things too busy, but good start!
a s h l e y c h i s a m

hummela

Post by hummela »

I like your ideals, the adobe border is cool. Im gonna say layout two, the first layout is overwhelming there is a lot going on, there is still a lot going on with the second one but not as much. Good start.
Alexa Hummel :)

ryansegal

Post by ryansegal »

Hi Georgia,

I think your designs are very, very content intensive. The two designs are very similar, so I don't know if I have a preference. I just think that there's too much going on and not enough of it actually feels like it relates to the GRC program. The graduation image seems out of place, as do the images of business people. The image of TMCC in the banner of the second design looks like it's been posterized or is low quality, which seems contrary to how you would want the campus to appear. With all these different images, text, and icons that you have on your page, it could turn its transition into a functional website into quite the chore.
Ryan Segal
Radical Boy on a Mission