Project #3_Final Critique

Post links to your Project Four websites for discussion and feedback.
recordd

Project #3_Final Critique

Post by recordd »

Hi Everyone!
This is Danielle Record and here is my link for Project #3 Final Critique @ http://www.grc175.com/student/fall_2014 ... index.html & here is my student homepage link @ http://www.grc175.com/student/fall_2014 ... index.html. I went with majority votes on preliminary critique and chose my second design but I added a few things from my first design, also. I agreed with everyone (after reading critique) that rough #1 was way to BLAH and it didn't fit well with the graphics department website...so with that being said I think this site fits way better and even though there are a few more tweaks, I think for the most part it turned out pretty good. I'm happy with it! :-) It was so nice to meet everyone this semester and it was awesome to see all the great talent that you all have, as well. This class was truly an inspirational learning experience for me! I hope you ALL have a great break and hope to see any that are crazy enough to take the Advanced class...see you next semester! :-)
Danielle Record

paula_b

Re: Project #3_Final Critique

Post by paula_b »

Hey there my friend! I like the overall design. The only button that I could get to is the home button, so I couldn't see the other pages. The gallery is cool. See you next semester, enjoy the break!
PaulaBurris

rrodriguez

Post by rrodriguez »

Danielle Record,

Your project 3 website is insanity. You really did a great job and I can tell you put a lot of time into showing so much information. It's probably more informative than the actual one will ever be. Cool stuff. And congrats on getting it all done! yayyy
"Something profound and awesome here and here and here..."– Rosa Rodriguez

kiwakom

Post by kiwakom »

Your website is very organized. It's very clean.
I also like the instructor bio page :)

Good job!