Hello all...

Please introduce yourself here. C'mon, don't be shy!
punkassbookjockey

Hello all...

Post by punkassbookjockey »

Hi! My name is Jena Molina and I am working on my AAS in GRC. I work full time, and I'm hosting an exchange student while taking classes, so I will be crazy busy (again) this year. I'd rather be busy than bored! I love art, but never really knew how to channel that into a career. Graphics is a perfect fit. I work at the library, and have begun using my Graphic skills there. I've made displays and flyers for programs, and designed a logo for one of the new library programs. I am really looking forward to learning in this class as well as getting to know you all better.

BTW my user name is a reference to Parks and Rec TV show (they call librarians "punk ass book jockeys").
Jena Molina

Instructor
Site Admin

Re: Hello all...

Post by Instructor »

Welcome to GRC 175, Jenna. That's a great username you've got there, lol. I hope you'll have fun in the class. I have so much to teach you. Don't hesitate to ask questions of me or your fellow students. I look forward to seeing what your designs will look like.
"Inspiration is for amateurs. The rest of us just show up and get to work." — Chuck Close

Michael Ganschow-Green - GRC 175 Instructor
mganschow@tmcc.edu | 673-8200 ext.5-2173

punkassbookjockey

Re: Hello all...

Post by punkassbookjockey »

I just noticed your Chuck Close quote. Love it!
Jena Molina