Yours Truly

Please introduce yourself here. C'mon, don't be shy!

What do you enjoy most on your days off?

1. reading at the book store with a coffee in hand
43%
2. going to the bar to hang out with your friends
No votes
3. finding a new hiking spot to adventure
No votes
4. taking a spontaneous road trip to new places
29%
5. cuddling on the couch to your favorite movie and take out
29%

Total votes: 7

nicolemae09

Yours Truly

Post by nicolemae09 »

Hello everybody,
I am Ashley, my username nicolemae is my middle name, an easy screen name since Ashley is quite common. I have been coming to school forever as I work full time but hopefully this will be my last year. I feel like I am getting old (25) :lol:. My dream goal would to be a graphics artist for a snow, surf, and skate company. Currently I am working at Custom Ink a t-shirt printing company here in town. This job very much helps my knowledge in design programs, customers in the design business, and overall apparel design elements. When not working on some quite interesting t-shirts I am a huge gym rat, I am consumed in school when its in, photography, painting(mostly watercolors), outdoor activities, and just hanging out! I look forward to having class with each of you and seeing what you bring to the table. :D

lsimgrc175

Re: Yours Truly

Post by lsimgrc175 »

One of my primary goals is to design shirts :mrgreen:
-End message

Instructor
Site Admin

Re: Yours Truly

Post by Instructor »

Ooooh! A poll! Hmmmmm, let's see... choices, choices.

Alright, I think I've made my selection.

So 25 is old now, huh. Well I've got another decade on you, so get off my lawn you whippersnapper. Image

It's always interesting when I get a student who works in the industry. You guys bring an interesting perspective to the class. Plus, if you're customer facing, we can commiserate over clients and their bizarre demands. Good times.

Welcome to GRC 175. I look forward to seeing your website designs and teaching you all sorts of interesting facts and skills, 89.1% of which will be web design related.
"Inspiration is for amateurs. The rest of us just show up and get to work." — Chuck Close

Michael Ganschow-Green - GRC 175 Instructor
mganschow@tmcc.edu | 673-8200 ext.5-2173