Project 1 Preliminary

Post links to your Project One websites for discussion and feedback.
natsukigrc175

Re: Project 1 Preliminary

Post by natsukigrc175 »

I enjoyed the second design! You might make the each leaf for rollover button( eg. leaf is moved a bit when you rollover)! Also it is simple looking easy to find navigation. Only thing is that you can remove the navigation on top because the same things are there with leaf on middle.
Natsuki Tonuma

warren.asher@gmail.com

Post by warren.asher@gmail.com »

I like the layout and overall navigation in your first one. If you decide tou use the second one I would put the links inside of the leaves.
-Warren Asher-

nicolemae09

Post by nicolemae09 »

NIKKI!!!! I really like both of them but I think I am rooting for the second. Its lively and fun. I enjoy your color palette and the different way to layout your navigation. I would maybe just try to fill more of the page. Make things large so that they will flood off the page or something.

sierra_style

Post by sierra_style »

I like the second layout more. It is very nice to look at. I think that making the leaves larger and putting the links inside of them would be very cool. I think you picked good fonts to go with the organic feel of it. Nice work.
Mark Sinnott

seancl123

Post by seancl123 »

I really like the layouts of both designs and really like the look of both they have good color and really nice. The buttons of the second one should maybe be on the leafs and that really the only problem i have with the designs. Good job and keep it up!
Sean Lee

ravennvrmre

Post by ravennvrmre »

I really like the design of the top one. The phases of the moon are really nice and your colors work well with it. You could even mess with it on the different pages, having different times of the night. Great start, keep it up.
Vicki Miller

dzynecin88

Post by dzynecin88 »

I like both of your designs and find it difficult to pick a favorite. I think I lean toward the first one with the blue. It's very rich and I really like the way your image works with the composition. I don't see anything I would change...
Cindy Salyer

Computer Lover

Post by Computer Lover »

I really enjoy the green/leafy color scheme of the second option. It feels more youthful and vibrant.

The left align text is rather weird though. Since its such a small body, maybe center it instead?
- Starla Houck

Stalksyouatnight

Post by Stalksyouatnight »

Simple and original ideas done well. I only like the first one more because the color suits and does more for it. Plus the moon is cool. Your footer is empty, and maybe too big?
“From this moment on you are a rock. You absorb nothing, you say nothing, and nothing breaks you.”-Frank Underwood.

My name is Zackary Hughes if you were wondering.

papasmurf124

Post by papasmurf124 »

I like the first one the concept flows nicely and it seems easy on my eyes. I would try to bring out the GRC 175 section out al little.
Robert Freudenthaler