Project 1 Preliminary

Post links to your Project One websites for discussion and feedback.
warren.asher@gmail.com

Re: Project 1 Preliminary

Post by warren.asher@gmail.com »

I really enjoy the layout of the first one. I would suggest adding a little color to the links and fonts.
-Warren Asher-

nicolemae09

Post by nicolemae09 »

I like both of your designs, but i think i enjoy your second one more. I like things less blocky. I would work maybe on a little more visually appealing design for at least your title. Also I was thinking the color of your sub titles you could take from your background for some unity of the text and the image. :)

-Ashley Anderson

ravennvrmre

Post by ravennvrmre »

I like the bottom design but it seems a bit smashed. I don’t know if this is an uploading glitch but there’s a huge blank space at the bottom of the website. Great start, keep it up.
Vicki Miller

papasmurf124

Post by papasmurf124 »

I like the first design it feels clean; but bright I would play with the idea of darkening the photo a little.
Robert Freudenthaler

dzynecin88

Post by dzynecin88 »

Both designs are clean and simple, but I think your second design adds a level of interest that the first one is missing. I love the transparency and reflective quality of the background image and how it works with your navigation bar. Very professional looking, but interesting and inviting as well.
Cindy Salyer

seancl123

Post by seancl123 »

I really like the first design way more then they second one. It has a better layout and really looks good. they second one is a little boring compared to it. over all i really like it, good job.
Sean Lee

Oreo_Chaos

Post by Oreo_Chaos »

This is another one that would be great if you incorporated both designs together.
Matt Beach =

Mulato, Esoteric, Hedonist

Stalksyouatnight

Post by Stalksyouatnight »

The second design looks more pleasing to the eye, it has more to offer, colors, shapes, etc in the images. The buttons and information is in the center instead of the overused side area. You could probably make a header for your "Hello I'm Mark" text.
“From this moment on you are a rock. You absorb nothing, you say nothing, and nothing breaks you.”-Frank Underwood.

My name is Zackary Hughes if you were wondering.

Game of Potters

Post by Game of Potters »

I prefer the first design because it's more interesting layout wise, but I prefer the blue color scheme and background image of the second. Blue is a clean and professional color, and it's what I think of when I think of winter sports more than I do the yellow. They're both very clean and easy to navigate, very professional!
Tara Rinehart

nikkihillman

Post by nikkihillman »

I think the second one is a stronger design, I find my eye moving towards that one more, probably because of the strong image content. Both look great!
Nikki Hillman