Project 1 Prelim

Post links to your Project One websites for discussion and feedback.
warren.asher@gmail.com

Re: Project 1 Prelim

Post by warren.asher@gmail.com »

I really enjoy the layout and navigation of the first one. I would suggest another color along witht the white for certain type.
-Warren Asher-

nicolemae09

Post by nicolemae09 »

I enjoy the fun creativeness of your second design. I like the theme you decided to go with. I would work with you layout a little more. Right now there is a lot of unused space that I think could be worked with. :)

-Ashley Anderson

ravennvrmre

Post by ravennvrmre »

Both are great designs, I personally like the bottom one but love video games so I’m a bit biased. Type works great for both designs. Color works great for both. Great start keep it up.
Vicki Miller

sierra_style

Post by sierra_style »

I do love the second designs concept, so awesome. I think the first one has very good contrast and is visually interesting drawing someone in to look at it longer. Maybe could use some kind of interesting typography to make it a little more unique to you.
Mark Sinnott

seancl123

Post by seancl123 »

I really like the first one i love the high contrast and the background is really nice, the layout is really nice. I really did not like the second one it is not professional and it could be copy writted too so you really couldnt use it outside of school of you ever wanted to persue webdesign. i cant wait to see what you come up with next!
Sean Lee

dzynecin88

Post by dzynecin88 »

I like both designs, although I find the image in the first one a little more compelling. I didn't see the child under the tree right away and I'm wondering if there's a way you can bring that figure out. It has a nice, wistful, biographical feel to it and might look kind of cool if it glowed a bit. Also, I would suggest putting your body copy in a more readable font. Otherwise, I like the font choice for the other elements.
Cindy Salyer

Stalksyouatnight

Post by Stalksyouatnight »

I like the idea's an concepts, they bring some originality. The Mario one is a little strange, but is still interesting. The one thing you can improve on is your type, although the font is good, there are other things you can alter to make it pop, stand out more, or be incorporated smother.
“From this moment on you are a rock. You absorb nothing, you say nothing, and nothing breaks you.”-Frank Underwood.

My name is Zackary Hughes if you were wondering.

nikkihillman

Post by nikkihillman »

These are awesome. I think the old school Mario idea is brilliant... both will work well, I think the other one's navigation is more clear, but two thumbs up for Mario. 8-)
Nikki Hillman

anna_lyse

Post by anna_lyse »

I really like your Mario Brothers themed rough, I think its really fun. The only problem is I feel like there might be too much negative space even with the Mario theme.
Annalyse Klekar

moserary

Post by moserary »

The first one is much more sophisticated. Your Mario interests might be better served as another page, a facet of your creative ability.