Project 1 Critique

Post links to your Project One websites for discussion and feedback.
warren.asher@gmail.com

Re: Project 1 Critique

Post by warren.asher@gmail.com »

I really like the looks of the second one and the links look well. I would suggest putting a text box behind the body copy in a white hue with low opacity. At the moment there are contrast issues and its hard to read with the background.
-Warren Asher-

nicolemae09

Post by nicolemae09 »

I like the bottom design color palette more out of the two. I am feeling that there needs to be added structure for either of the designs. maybe get some inspiration from other work you see on the forum. :)

-Ashley Anderson

sierra_style

Post by sierra_style »

I like the second design more of the two. I think that the layout is much more interesting than the first one. I think that the background could be worked on to add to visual interest of the layout overall. It is a very good start though!
Mark Sinnott

seancl123

Post by seancl123 »

The layouts are nice and i think you should play with your type more and maybe tone down the background.
Sean Lee

dzynecin88

Post by dzynecin88 »

I like your second design the best. I think the texture creates a lot of visual interest. I'd like to see the image in the second design, though. Just sayin' - as a fellow horse lover :)
Cindy Salyer

Computer Lover

Post by Computer Lover »

I do prefer the second one over the first, and even with the color shine as the background, the colors blend well together. The only thing I'd suggest is putting a transparent background around the body text so it's easier to read. When there's a lot of colors like that it makes paragraphs more difficult to read.
- Starla Houck

Stalksyouatnight

Post by Stalksyouatnight »

Both of them are similar, but the second one has more lines and is more appealing. Everything is kind of simple, just making easy changes will go a long way.
“From this moment on you are a rock. You absorb nothing, you say nothing, and nothing breaks you.”-Frank Underwood.

My name is Zackary Hughes if you were wondering.

nikkihillman

Post by nikkihillman »

These are both nice. Although they are both pretty similar, I think the second one is easier to read and will work better with the grid.
Nikki Hillman

punkassbookjockey

Post by punkassbookjockey »

I like the second one better because the extra color gives it more vibrance. Both are very similar though.
Jena Molina