Project One Preliminary Critique

Post links to your Project One websites for discussion and feedback.
Game of Potters

Re: Project One Preliminary Critique

Post by Game of Potters »

The second one is my favorite, especially with the explosion in the background. (Hah.) I do think that you've gone a bit too far with the textured backgrounds. I don't think you should get rid of it, but maybe lighten it up a bit so that the clear focus is on the artwork and imagery. Where are you gonna put your links? I would say that you should just add a bottom navigation bar so that it doesn't interfere with the awesome rage you have going.
Tara Rinehart

Stalksyouatnight

Post by Stalksyouatnight »

Both of them are really interesting, but lack everything but a background. No navigation bar, or the other things, I'm sure you were just focusing on the background , but if you do add boxes, buttons, and text will you consider making them as creative as the background?
“From this moment on you are a rock. You absorb nothing, you say nothing, and nothing breaks you.”-Frank Underwood.

My name is Zackary Hughes if you were wondering.

nikkihillman

Post by nikkihillman »

Both are nice, I definitely see your personality in these designs. I think the second one is a neat idea, I enjoy the little profile picture.
Nikki Hillman

punkassbookjockey

Post by punkassbookjockey »

I like the one with the cat, but I'm not sure what either says about you. Probably don't want "nerd rage" in a portfolio website...
Jena Molina