Project 1 prelim rf

Post links to your Project One websites for discussion and feedback.
warren.asher@gmail.com

Re: Project 1 prelim rf

Post by warren.asher@gmail.com »

I like the looks of the second one a lot more than the first. My only suggestion is that I can see the grid in the background and you should get rid of it.
-Warren Asher-

nicolemae09

Post by nicolemae09 »

I really enjoy the graphic in your second design, it has great movement to it. I would work with maybe a more visually appealing font type. Also I would work with your color palette or blocks behind the type so that your text doesn't get busy on the background.

ravennvrmre

Post by ravennvrmre »

I like the cityscape one best, great dynamic colors and feel, without being too much. But I think you should either lighten the background up or if you don’t want to change the picture, have boxes behind your text, so the words are easier to read (like one of the Kennedy twins did, I think it was Sara but I’m not sure sorry). It might also help with the busy feel some people might get. Overall I really like what you have, keep it up.
Vicki Miller

sierra_style

Post by sierra_style »

I think that the first one is very organized, the colors don't seem perfectly harmonious though. I think that the second image is very cool! Very good attention grabber, maybe if you tone back the image the navigation and buttons will pop out more and be more readable.
Mark Sinnott

seancl123

Post by seancl123 »

I really like the first and second one, i really like the depth in the second one and i like the layouts of both. the colors you used work well and have a nice look. The body copy on the second one is really hard to read. I dont really care for the third one at all But over all i really like the designs and you have great designs.
Sean Lee

Oreo_Chaos

Post by Oreo_Chaos »

Your "profile" webpage is interesting, esp if you make each box interactive. Maybe they can move around as well...
Matt Beach =

Mulato, Esoteric, Hedonist

Computer Lover

Post by Computer Lover »

I prefer the first concept where all of the content has been placed, and its neat to see gratuitous header up at the top, but I feel it's lacking a solid color scheme. It doesn't feel well unified.
- Starla Houck

anna_lyse

Post by anna_lyse »

I like the third rough with your enlarged head, I think the space was used nicely. I also like the minimal color used in the rough, it doesn't overwhelm me like the other two roughs.
Annalyse Klekar

Stalksyouatnight

Post by Stalksyouatnight »

The city skyline one is the one I prefer. The boxes have a neat place, and it looks cleaner. The one with the face and the boxes within it isn't a bad idea it's just if you made it look like the boxes belonged in their places it could work.
“From this moment on you are a rock. You absorb nothing, you say nothing, and nothing breaks you.”-Frank Underwood.

My name is Zackary Hughes if you were wondering.