Project 1

Post links to your Project One websites for discussion and feedback.
natsukigrc175

Re: Project 1

Post by natsukigrc175 »

I feel better on your second rough! Good color choice and illustration, also look organized, balanced, and easy to find navigation. Only thing is that the fish is touching to the text, so I would fix it. Other than that, it looks great!
Natsuki Tonuma

warren.asher@gmail.com

Post by warren.asher@gmail.com »

I think the first one works better in terms of layout. I think the font you chose is to legible at least with the first letters and I think you could use a lighter hue of blue. It's too dark with the black background
-Warren Asher-

anna_lyse

Post by anna_lyse »

I'm really digging the second rough you posted with the koi fish in it. The second rough is well organized and flows, the only suggestion I could make would to do something with the space around the contact me section.
Annalyse Klekar

sierra_style

Post by sierra_style »

I like your second layout more I think it is more organized and more interesting to look at. I like how the fish overlaps onto other parts of the design. I think that your body copy and subheads could be more interesting to add to your layout.
Mark Sinnott

ravennvrmre

Post by ravennvrmre »

Both work but I like the bottom design with the fish better; it feels more of an open design. I also like that the fish overlaps other sections. If you go with the top design then I would consider changing the button font, it’s hard to read but great start, keep up the good work.
Vicki Miller

Oreo_Chaos

Post by Oreo_Chaos »

It would be superb if you could slap those both together and make a hybrid -Indominius ;)
Matt Beach =

Mulato, Esoteric, Hedonist

papasmurf124

Post by papasmurf124 »

I'm defiantly getting a Tattoo vibe like the second one better the fonts are more readable. I would try to work on your layout a little.
Robert Freudenthaler

dzynecin88

Post by dzynecin88 »

I think I like your second design best, although they're both interesting. I like the movement the fish provides and the layout seems more elegant and clear. I also like your color choices.
Cindy Salyer

nikkihillman

Post by nikkihillman »

Both look great. I think I prefer the second one most likely for the strong imagery and the borders. Plus, it makes it easy to read.
Nikki Hillman

Stalksyouatnight

Post by Stalksyouatnight »

I prefer the second one because it has better spacing and feels cleaner. I could reconmmend addiding more space so everything overall can breathe.
“From this moment on you are a rock. You absorb nothing, you say nothing, and nothing breaks you.”-Frank Underwood.

My name is Zackary Hughes if you were wondering.