Projecticus Uno Finalie (Project One Final)

Post links to your Project One websites for discussion and feedback.
Oreo_Chaos

Projecticus Uno Finalie (Project One Final)

Post by Oreo_Chaos »

Here we Go.....
Attachments
home_page.jpg
Matt Beach =

Mulato, Esoteric, Hedonist

j.alexis93

Re: Projecticus Uno Finalie (Project One Final)

Post by j.alexis93 »

I think the placement of the navigation links is working much better on this one. I would kind of like to see how it would look if you placed all the information within a column to the far right, but that's more a personal choice.
ALEXIS ROSALES

Blackfïsk

Post by Blackfïsk »

I have to be honest I think the type is still too big, and I dislike it just floating there... Add a cool box, theres box shadows and bevels and all sorts of things you could do to contain text, also your links could be awesome buttons. The background is really coll though.

moserary

Post by moserary »

Once again, I have to agree with Alexis. The navigation links are seen before the reason for the website. Makes it a bit confusing. Nice color choices, though with the tree image it's a bit lonely.

warren.asher@gmail.com

Post by warren.asher@gmail.com »

I think this is awesome. I like how you mixed the imagery and type. I would suggest using a different typeface between your headline, body copy, and links. It will separate what the viewer sees and will be easier to distinguish what is what.
-Warren Asher-

natsukigrc175

Post by natsukigrc175 »

I like the whole looking. I like your type choice too. I would just slide nav to the right to give more space between the nav and the edge.
Natsuki Tonuma

nicolemae09

Post by nicolemae09 »

The contrast between your type and the background work great! I would work with using your space a little more. Right now the type kind of just looks thrown into each corner but great job so far.

daveryjones

Post by daveryjones »

One question.. Are we allowed to use an image for the background that we don't have rights to? Just curious.

I think your layout needs some work so that the hierarchy is evident.
Kind Regards,
Dallas Avery Jones
wooster.avery@gmail.com | (775)338-7346

]“Words have no power to impress the mind without the exquisite horror of their reality.” - Edgar Allan Poe

ravennvrmre

Post by ravennvrmre »

I really like it, maybe play with adding boxes behind the buttons to make them more obvious (you could do file looking ones like Isimgrc175) and space them out a little they seem smushed a little. Or maybe like Warren suggested play with different fonts, even if it was just a different font for the body copy (I really like the look of your font for the buttons). Great work though.
Vicki Miller

sierra_style

Post by sierra_style »

I like it, very unique looking site. The contrast is awesome and everything is easy to read. Also your email is too funny haha. What if you made your body copy line up width wise with your name to make it seem more lined up? Not sure how it would look just throwing it out there.
Mark Sinnott